Close

View Poll Results: How do you keep your back seats normally?

Voters
328. You may not vote on this poll
  • both up

252 76.83%
  • both down

18 5.49%
  • one up, one down

3 0.91%
  • removed back seats

27 8.23%
  • didn't know I had back seats

28 8.54%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    i'm fine with the backseats and the headrests.

Netguru
    I keep both backseats up and both headrests on...doesn't really block the rear view that much....

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    ha ha yea, i hate it when my passengers ride all boner style in the EP, its EMBARASSING! haha, but most people who ride in mine like to "pimp" it while riding haha i dont blame em! :D but even when theres no one in the seat, i cant stand i being all strait up like that... anyways, im about to take my headrests out for a day, see how that goes... -mike

Originally posted by carbonSI
    ha ha yea, i hate it when my passengers ride all boner style in the EP, its EMBARASSING! haha, but most people who ride in mine like to "pimp" it while riding haha i dont blame em! :D but even when theres no one in the seat, i cant stand i being all strait up like that... anyways, im about to take my headrests out for a day, see how that goes... -mike
    How the heck do you see over the dash board when you drive mac-daddy-style? I think that looks silly, but that's just my opinion. Kind of like "rice"--just something people do for looks, but actually lowers performance of the car (or in this case, your abilty to control the car).

Doesn't your neck get sore after having your neck at that angle for any length of time? I'm not trying to be a smart ass--seroiusly.

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    oh, i never ride "gangsta" i have to ride comfortably, but my passengers usually have to shift from boner style to however they adjust the seat.... but im about to go ride, im gonna take the rear headrests out, see how it works... il be round - mike

For what it's worth, I finally took a ride in my EP's back seat. Not even two days after getting to my parents' home in Nebraska, I said to my dad, "Hey, you drive -- I want to see what it's like to ride in the back!"

Th only problem for me was legroom -- everything else was just fine. In fact, my mom rode back there on a several-hour drive down to Kansas, and she fell heavily asleep.

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    haha, yea, i noticed if its past 1am and were still riding around, my passengers take naps radomly haha, i rode in the back before too, but that was before i owned mine :D ridin shotgun is the shiznit, gotta love the seats! :D -mike

I was driving with passengers in the rear once and took a turn kind of hard, one of them slammed their head into the window, it was kind of funny.

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    my friend was sittin shotgun last night, leaning his head on the door/window i kinda hit a small pot hole, and i just heard BAM! and then... "ouch..." haha but hmm, i never ride with more than 2 passengers... i can tell a huge difference with just 1, and 2 people... :D -mike

Yeah, I drove my sister and her friend back from college for x-mas, with luggage, man the car felt sluggish and heavy.

Originally posted by ApexinSi

Ditto.
    I used to keep my back seats down also, BUT they deform the seat cushions a little after a while.
    how so?

If it's anything like my previous Si, the rear seatbacks would eventually flatten the bottom cushions. Relative to a person's body weight, the seatbacks don't weigh that much, but they would be pressing down for days, weeks, or even months at a time.

I have both seats up with headrests on, but I may try it w/out the headrests.

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    yea, im ridin without headrests, and backseat passenger (cause i only ride one in back if any) say that the headrests are the shit, because it makes you feel really comfortable and everything, but after i drop and tint in a little bit, ill probly put them back in, the back view of the seats dont look as good as without em, but when i tint, itll be all good :D -mike

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar

yup!

good poll, good discusion!

GRRR....I hate it when someone gets into the passenger side and you have to tell them 'MOVE the seat back!' i feel the same way guys....i took my head rests out of my car, flip down the seats cause i have my amps mounted to the back of my fiberglass enclosure in the trunk...its real nice, you guys should check it out...!

eric

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information