Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which springs?

2002HatchSi
    yes its very hard to get it to sit level.... it takes alot of patience.... and believe me i lack patience....but i finally got it level and its a great drop 3.5 is really low and (knock on wood) i have no problems turning and no problems bottoming out... and let me tell ya the roads in New Orleans are very bad.....

4u2nv
    i dont know why they dont void the warranty, but if you dont believe it call your dealer. a minor drop like the h&r springs is not going to blow shocks, so i dont understand your problem with this

...phone's ringin' Dude.. 02TafWhtSi's Avatar
    I called up my dealer today and asked about installation of non-Honda parts. They said
    "We will cover the labor portion (installation of the product) but any complications it creates with existing Honda spec parts will NOT be covered under your original warranty." For example, they will cover the install of my springs ut if my shocks blow out the next day they are not covered under my 3 yr/
    36k mile warranty! Thats messed up!

Originally posted by 02TafWhtSi
    I called up my dealer today and asked about installation of non-Honda parts. They said
    "We will cover the labor portion (installation of the product) but any complications it creates with existing Honda spec parts will NOT be covered under your original warranty." For example, they will cover the install of my springs ut if my shocks blow out the next day they are not covered under my 3 yr/
    36k mile warranty! Thats messed up!
    ....and yet so believable

4u2nv
    and thats why you call YOUR dealer prior to mads, to see their standings on each mod

Originally posted by xlr8
    and thats why you call YOUR dealer prior to mads, to see their standings on each mod

....and get it in writing!

4u2nv
    i guess im just lucky all the guys at my dealership said they want to see all the crap i said i was going to do. and they are all racers, most of them dont race hondas, but we cant all be perfect

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information