Close

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: JRSC installed

nice video. car sounds good

Originally posted by hamlet9634
    linky no worky
    RIGHT CLICK SAVE-AS

humm thats such a sexy sound!
    WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:)
    nice car man
    i want one

I just got a house! so now i got a garage to work in.. in a year ill get a jrsc :)

I am so happy someone finally made a video with the JRSC. Great video but I would love to see one more like your second one but really pushing the car past 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear to see the true power difference with the SC VS I/H/E Si. Anyway awesome job and I hope more people get the SC I think its a great, safe decision.
    Thanks,
    Steve O

nice video ... looks like third gear is much improved. it's a nice steady climb, i know my tach and speedo don't increase like that stock. thanks for posting.

Nice Vids. How about 0-??? :) I would like to see the S/C Si launched. But hey, its not mine. :p

Originally posted by Tenacious G
    nice video ... looks like third gear is much improved. it's a nice steady climb, i know my tach and speedo don't increase like that stock. thanks for posting.
    ditto! I just did a third gear pull starting at 35mph today..yeah, his car definitely faster :D

Originally posted by D16Y8_Turbo
    Nice Vids. How about 0-??? I would like to see the S/C Si launched. But hey, its not mine.
    Ditto :D

ok guys. ill get some of those videos for you tomorrow or something. tomorrow i get my alarm installed, and then that night im takin my car to a show up in cleveland, so, ill take my camera along with me and get some video on the highway. i would do it for you guys today, but i dont trust myself drivin at quick speeds or anything. i kinda had a little problem waking up. but u guys might get a little laugh out of it. when i sleep i curl up in a ball to stay warm, and when i wake up, everything is asleep, and my alarm clock is all the way across my room. well, on my trip back to my bed this morning, my legs gave out and i fell and smacked my head on a magazine rack. and now i have a 2.5 inch GASH on my forehead, and im all lightheaded and stuff. so, i will try and get that vid up sometime sunday for you guys.

sounds awesome! If you can get a vid of 0-60 or so that would be great to see how the SC is and again thanks for posting.
    Thanks,
    Steve O

Originally posted by 1 fstr si
    ok guys. ill get some of those videos for you tomorrow or something. tomorrow i get my alarm installed, and then that night im takin my car to a show up in cleveland, so, ill take my camera along with me and get some video on the highway. i would do it for you guys today, but i dont trust myself drivin at quick speeds or anything. i kinda had a little problem waking up. but u guys might get a little laugh out of it. when i sleep i curl up in a ball to stay warm, and when i wake up, everything is asleep, and my alarm clock is all the way across my room. well, on my trip back to my bed this morning, my legs gave out and i fell and smacked my head on a magazine rack. and now i have a 2.5 inch GASH on my forehead, and im all lightheaded and stuff. so, i will try and get that vid up sometime sunday for you guys.
    maybe all that extra speed is taking blood flow away from your brain..

(we want a freaking dyno god dammit.. i'm trying to decide between greddy and this.. and i need a good independant dyno before i decide)

maybe all that extra speed is taking blood flow away from your brain..

(we want a freaking dyno god dammit.. i'm trying to decide between greddy and this.. and i need a good independant dyno before i decide)
    dyno wise, he will probably running the jrsc power car, I expect nothing more than 180whp and 140-150wtq. that may seem low, but if you compare it to a greddy non ic turbo kit, it's damn good. Best of all, easier to install. Now if you want tons more power, turbo is the way to go imo. But if you want some minimal power, but yet very noticeable and come quickly with very little drag...jrsc is your choice.

my formula is simple. If i see a SC car with 210+ whp, then I'll pass on a turbo and get the sc. If you balance reliability, usable power, early power on of a sc with the higher peak power of a turbo.. it's tough to call. If the turbo is making 250whp (intercooled greddy is in that range) and the SC is under 200, that difference is too much.

Now, if you give me a supercharged car (let's say you get the base kit, upgrade the injectors, have I/H/E, hondata, and get a higher boost pulley -- 8lbs sounds fair) that makes 210 WHP.. Supercharger is it.. better for autocross and daily driving, i think.

I'd be completely content with 210.. if the base kit makes 190.. I'm done.

my formula is simple. If i see a SC car with 210+ whp, then I'll pass on a turbo and get the sc. If you balance reliability, usable power, early power on of a sc with the higher peak power of a turbo.. it's tough to call. If the turbo is making 250whp (intercooled greddy is in that range) and the SC is under 200, that difference is too much.

Now, if you give me a supercharged car (let's say you get the base kit, upgrade the injectors, have I/H/E, hondata, and get a higher boost pulley -- 8lbs sounds fair) that makes 210 WHP.. Supercharger is it.. better for autocross and daily driving, i think.

I'd be completely content with 210.. if the base kit makes 190.. I'm done.
    you can get 210whp easy with the jrsc...just plan on upgrading the injectors...hondata (very important for good gas mileage, smooth power band, and solid performance), and a bigger pulley, no more than 8lbs would be needed.

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    you can get 210whp easy with the jrsc...just plan on upgrading the injectors...hondata (very important for good gas mileage, smooth power band, and solid performance), and a bigger pulley, no more than 8lbs would be needed.
    SHOW ME THE DYNOOOOOO
    SHOW ME THE DYYYYNNNOOOOOOOOOO

sorry.. not enough sleep

SHOW ME THE DYNOOOOOO
    SHOW ME THE DYYYYNNNOOOOOOOOOO

sorry.. not enough sleep
    well, no dyno, but I've seen it on other si's...older models...it shouldn't be hard my friend :)
    Why hondata doesn't list a base tune is beyond me

Here's an example of the type s...do you have any idea how crazy it is to see such tq for a sc'd 4 banger? stock boost...hondata is the key...more rpms help, imo
    http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...hreadid=123706

8600RPM Pull
    255 WHP
    202 lb/ft of tq

8100RPM Pull
    246 WHP
    223 lb/ft of tq

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information