Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ephatch member
    Dude that is like not that cool that you are driving around with thise small ass rear rotors.

I would be pissed at the seller, braking is one of those kind of total package things, maybe I'm just crazy.

Originally posted by USMCSI PT.2
    Dude that is like not that cool that you are driving around with thise small ass rear rotors.

I would be pissed at the seller, braking is one of those kind of total package things, maybe I'm just crazy.
    Yeah, no way in hell would I have put them on...I know it sucks finding shit out after you uninstall everything, but no way, I'd be one pissed mofo

ephatch member
    yeah you don't mess around with brakes it's like one of those things on your car that could get you killed.

Please man I have seen brakes go bad before get the right kit for the rear, for all of us here at ephatch.

not too mention the rears look like ass in a matter of a few minutes of driving around. It's a sign that they are the wrong size and aren't sitting in there correctly...uneven wear that soon is no good imo

ephatch member
    yeah plus instead of just returning the shit now he has to buy new rear everything because he fucky McFucked his rear brake pads now.
    All for cheap thrills, ohhh the agony

Alittle faster now
    Yeah, I know. That is why I posted it is not recommended to do that earlier in this thread.:D

I will replace the rear rotors and pads when brembo comes out with rear rotors for our EP's. These are definitely for the 2000 civics and lower.

This is the price we teasters pay for, R & D, Testing, Reviews, Sellers lack of knowlegde or lack of care, etc.

But as I post products and stuff, we as a community, will be better prepared and informed.;)

Originally posted by bioevolve

I will replace the rear rotors and pads when brembo comes out with rear rotors for our EP's. These are definitely for the 2000 civics and lower.

yeah, I noticed that tirerack lists only front discs for us

This link might not work
    http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/resul...perf&x=48&y=12

Originally posted by bioevolve

You might want to check with Sherwin over at Brake Zone. I ordered rotors from him 12/29 for all four wheels so maybe you don't have to wait for brembo

FYI Russell is a hose company, part of Edelbrock. They make top notch DOT approved stainless brakes line and have done so for quite some time. Goodridge is another name synonymous with european racing since they are a british company. Both are good and both should offer great fit and finish. Goodridge does not make lines for u.s. spec ep3 but they do list them for civic r 02-04. I know our cars have different brakes so i wouldnt order those just to find out they dont fit. I would go with the russell lines and speed bleeders along with hawk hps pads and DOT 4 brake fluid. DOT 4 is compatible with our systems and offers a higher boiling temp range. Perfect for trying to stop fast in july.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information