Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sealed box for 10W7

Does anybody know the specs for the small sealed prowedge box for the 10W7? I need to build a box but i need to know wedre specs.

Excuse me "wedge specs."

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    If you can get me the cubic feet I can help you out.:D
    Mel

1.25 cubic feet, but i want to angel itso it fires at a 45 degree angle out the back of my hatch. Thanks.

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    Ahhh...gotcha. Unfortunately, all the box calculators that I have are only made for boxes with 90 degree angles (squares, rectangles). Sorry dude...:(
    Mel

Re: Sealed box for 10W7

Originally posted by 03K20A3Si
    Does anybody know the specs for the small sealed prowedge box for the 10W7? I need to build a box but i need to know wedre specs.
    sorry cant help ya, but DAMN good choice on a sub. What amp are you gonna use to power it?

Nice,

I've got 2 JL 10w6's in 1.25 cf w/ a 500 watt Phonix gold tantrum. The shit rocks man, i love my 10's.

i had my 10w7 in the JL ported high output box run by my JL 500/1 and it rocked, i could bounce the wipers 1/2" off my windshield, but it was way to big so i'm going for the small sealed setup.

do u have a good place to get a w7 bc lately i cant find ne good prices... i cant wait to see this box it sounds nice. i would love to see bouncin wipers hehehe

Click Me For JL stuff

That place seems to have pretty good prices on their gear... Are those okay prices? Bump on...

How would a 12W7 do in my hatch with 1000-1200 runnin to it, in a tuned ported enclosure? How do you like the 10? How far away can u hear it from?

that isnt to bad for a 10w6v2 at 299. when i got the money my next thing i buyin.

Yikes! That JL stuff is still real expensive. When Elemental Designs finally catches up on their orders, I'm getting an e15a

A 2.2 cu ft slot ported box tuned to 30hz should be quite nice :D

Plus, it's only $315 and comes w/ a 2 year warranty ;)

Check the reviews over at www.sounddomain.com between the W7 and the ed15a, as well as the Brahma and XXX. You might find that one of these other subs will suit your needs better and save you some cash at the same time :)

mmm.. homer simpson lips davidc81's Avatar
    Originally posted by FCobra94
    Yikes! That JL stuff is still real expensive. When Elemental Designs finally catches up on their orders, I'm getting an e15a

A 2.2 cu ft slot ported box tuned to 30hz should be quite nice :D

Plus, it's only $315 and comes w/ a 2 year warranty ;)

Check the reviews over at www.sounddomain.com between the W7 and the ed15a, as well as the Brahma and XXX. You might find that one of these other subs will suit your needs better and save you some cash at the same time :)
    15a is a damn nice sub! im saving up for a 12a and powering it w/ a modded pg ti600.2. 850w should make that thing B U M P!

MY BABE & EP3= ALL I NEED
    No use in having a W7 with a small box, the power capability wont be as good without getting more air...

Originally posted by Brettnyt
    Click Me For JL stuff

That place seems to have pretty good prices on their gear... Are those okay prices? Bump on...

How would a 12W7 do in my hatch with 1000-1200 runnin to it, in a tuned ported enclosure? How do you like the 10? How far away can u hear it from?
    Im runnin a 12w7 in a 1.75 cubic ft sealed box powered by their 500/1 amp. Its MORE than enough for the hatch, you can feel the air in the car being moved when its turned up, almost feels like a draft, absolutely insane. It rattles the beer bottles in my kitchen which is about 50 feet away. I could only imagine how loud it would be with their 1000/1 amp.

EDIT: The prices on that website are ridiculously over-priced for all the JL stuff. MUCH better prices on ebay.
    Last edited by fsugatorbait; 12-17-2003 at 07:10 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information