Close

Clear bumper lenses!?

Hey peoplez... im new to this board and im very happy to be here...

now... i know everyone is waiting for clear bumper lenses to be made for our carz and i MIGHT have a solution...

how bout del Sol clear bumper lights? i dont know the EXACT size of them but they look like they would fit PERFECT... i thought about the whole "body color" ones but my Si is SILVER so i dun think that would look too hot... herez a link to the clear lenses for del sols... it would be prettttty cool if someone called and found out if theyre the same size...

enjoy! Product Details

-Mike

There was a thread about these in the past, but the lenses for the Del Sol are just reflectors (cosmetic) while ours have a bulb in them.

Also, someone did say they were not the same size but I don't think anyone has tried them.

Click Here for: Original Post
    Last edited by SBC31; 09-18-2002 at 06:09 PM.

Thumbs up hmm

Whoa that was a FAST reply...and VERYYYYYY GOOD POINT!! i forgot about the bulbs...well...i want the clear lenses BAD... so i might just try to buy em and swap the lenses....i'll let u guyz know.....

-Mike

Anyone in Massachusetts willing to put their factory lenses up for some experiments? The job seems a bit tricky but it can be done with some work.

Thread Information