Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no longer available...
    Last edited by ADAMnQuickCIVIC; 12-24-2003 at 10:40 PM.

The main thing you would need is the front bumper..But in my case i wanna keep my buddy club! I got quoted 1500.00-2000.00 for convversion with the new paint! Not bad if you ask me! That was the lowest quote from the place i got my kit put on. The body work is a GREAT task all by itself! But you kno your car will be in the shop a while...so your paying for alot of labor for the body shop!

I think I figured out this install. Well sounds like the problem is with the inerfender. I think if you undid the spot welds on the EP and on the RSX inerfender, I would bet the inerfenders would line up just fine on the frame. With the RSX inerfender on the ep the fenders and headlights from the RSX should fit up fine. You just need a doner RSX and a lot of down time with your EP to do this.

yeah i think i'm going to do this conversion but it will have to wait until i drop in the k20a2 motor in with a greddy turbo. I'm just waiting for my tax money. dang if all of do the conversion that will be a lot of us.

what do you guys think of this. when i get the conversion done i want to put a crx badge..because crx=Civic RsX...just to throw people off...let me know what you guys think of that?

If you can find out how bad the install is that would be great. If it may be as simple as I think it might with just changing out the inerfender to make sure all the outer sheetmetal fits that would take a few days to do if I have the right equipment at the time to just get the metal on and not have it painted. I would like to hear about the install and go from there. I want to install a turbo latter and I guess that would be the time to do it since the hole front end the car would be off. Make a easy install of the inercooler.

I really like the 'look' but that to me is all it would be. I tend to stay on the perf. mod side of the fence. Nice chop!;)

I recall Kathryn saying that her 2000 si with and rsx conversion was a real pain in the ass, ask her about doing that sorta thing she might change your mind.

Thumbs down

Pleae dont do that... it's bad enuff they are trying to make the 2004's look more like the RSX... if u did that it would just make RSX owners talk more shit about our wannabe rsx's" lol

I went yesterday and parked my car next to a rsx...the headlight cutouts on our fenders are wayyy bigger than the rsx! PinkMilk i think its a great idea to do! I love the rsx headlights! Rsx could talk all the smack they want if i decied to go ahead with the swap!

Originally posted by PinkMilk
    Pleae dont do that... it's bad enuff they are trying to make the 2004's look more like the RSX... if u did that it would just make RSX owners talk more shit about our wannabe rsx's" lol
    Thank God someone else thinks this looks horrible. I can not stand the look of a RSX. There is no way I want that front end on my car.

Not only do I think it would not look good, but trust me it will not just bolt right on (nothing ever does:( ). It was a pain the ass on my 00 Si. I would not even bother trying on the 02 Si, especially if you do not plan on keeping it forever. But then again it's your car, good luck!

iirc, the door mirror bases are quite different and the ep's go down onto the front fender while the dc5 don't. i know it's just cosmetic on the ep but there may be much more different than anyone thinks.

i'd like to see some do it, though... although i never will...

do it, it needs to be done

soon 2 be Civic Si Type-S freidaddy's Avatar
    Pinkmilk, I'm with you on this one. But I would like to see one done just for sh#ts and giggles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information