Close

Floor mats for winter

Damn this thing bothers me too much. I took out OEM fabric floor mats and replaced with this rubber floor mats. Which gets really annoying because damn thing moves around every 20 seconds. Does anybody has all season floor mats that can be used during winter season?? ive looked http://www.handa-accessories.com/civicsi.html and they dont carry all season floor mats for new si's :o

spend the money and get the cannon floor mats. very good and they stay put for the most part

Originally posted by crex2nr
    spend the money and get the cannon floor mats. very good and they stay put for the most part
    Where can i get those?

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    I saw some good ones at PepBoyz the other day. They were 40 bucks, but they covered the ENTIRE floor area. They even had about a 2 inch lip to keep all the water on the mat.

i hate to say this but since i have been plowing for years we get the wal*mart weather guard rubber winter mats....they are $7 or $8 dollars and they cover well and stay put. they also have huge deep treads so water goes no where even driving stupid...otherwise just buy new si mats after winter!!!!:D

For real, I'm over preserving the stock floor mats... they're meant to be used so I'm using them. I used to be all about saving them but why keep something nice when you're just gonna end up stepping on it anyway...

I also got myself the cheapo rubber mats -- Car & Driver from Target.

I laid the OEM mats on top and cut what I needed out of the rubber ones to make them fit, and punched holes in the driver's side mat to fit on the posts on the floor.

WeatherTech mats might fit better, but for ten bucks or so these fit good enough.

So, WeatherTech mats are custom fit for every vehicle? If they are, I think that they'd be an awesome investment, seeing as how my Wal-mart mats slide around and don't quite fit right :(

20003 Civic Si WeatherTech mats

You might want to look at RSX mats, their pretty similar and come in an allweather desighn.

Old Thread.
    I used Factory floor mats for this winter.
    I will replace them sometime soon..
    Still in good condition.

Originally posted by Mugen Power
    For real, I'm over preserving the stock floor mats... they're meant to be used so I'm using them. I used to be all about saving them but why keep something nice when you're just gonna end up stepping on it anyway...
    That's why I don't buy my wife new clothes. lol. j/k

I have a set of Taz floor mats for winter. I put a small clip on the back of them and clip them onto my OEM mats and they stay put.

I've had these mats for 12 years now, and they've been transfered to every vehicle I have had. Decient in winter, and with the clips, they stay put.

Shu Shu retarded flu oogy-boogy's Avatar
    There was another member on the board who picked up the all season floormats for the coupe and they fit into the SI with no problem.
    Mel

I second the cheapo Wal-Mart floor mats. Does a great job, deep lip too. I just got out of a pretty bad NY winter. Plus, its kinda cool to have frozen floor mats. Like my own personal ice rink. j/k

I have a set of the Civic coupe floor mats.
    They fit perfect. I got them from HandAaccessories.com.
    http://www.handaaccessories.com/civi...llwthmts01.jpg
    the only thing is that the pegs that hold the mats in place don't match up with the holes on the mats. But you will not need them
    at all.
    Last edited by Ryusan; 03-08-2004 at 01:59 PM.

Wow, those mats are horrible... no tread and no lip, it looks like they wouldn't hold slush at all.

Thread Information