Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004's

2004's

I wasnt sure where to post this but i figured here was ok... has anyne seen the 2004 in person yet?? does honda sell the parts yet? the lights body kit etc.. i found a site that sellls the honda body skirts for 99$ painted.. but no pics on the si.. they show an ex coupe... i think they are more like the 2004 stock ones then the FP package.. but 99 painted is good no??

thats a deal what website did u go to

I don't think the 2004's are out yet. Still on the ships coming over from the UK still. And no idea on the parts. Hondas always tight with there Kit Parts.

WTF are you lookin @!? BlackNRedSi's Avatar
    look up TrippZ, he saw a 2004 in person and has pictures to prove..

eric

03's got here at the end of november 02' so I would think some 04's are already here. skirts look almost exactly as the type-r skirts.

the 04 side skirts don't look nothing like the CTR skirts:confusem:

unless the CTR changed there side skirts to look like the 04 ep:D

which site is selling the 04 side skirts for $99. I find that hard to believe. For one thing you can't buy the new side skirts seperately like the 03 and $99 is way too cheap

Originally posted by SiR_d1
    the 04 side skirts don't look nothing like the CTR skirts:confusem:

unless the CTR changed there side skirts to look like the 04 ep:D

which site is selling the 04 side skirts for $99. I find that hard to believe. For one thing you can't buy the new side skirts seperately like the 03 and $99 is way too cheap
    ...hmmm...maybe we're talking about different skirts....cause the 04 fp skirts look pretty much the same a the ctr skirts...

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
    My dealership has a black 2004 civic si.......its ugly...you can barely notice the sideskirts on the black....the steering wheel is a gray color...and well the lights front OR rear are butt friggen ugly..:(

I saw 04 si. Sideskirts looks good.
    Nothing like ctr sideskirts though.

that's what everyone is fussing about...looks like a diy metal shop kid made it.

Maybe if dropped...this pic shows some potential...
    Last edited by StrangeShadow; 12-23-2003 at 12:55 AM.

Lightbulb

THE 2004 SIDE SKIRTS ARE ON HONDA'S WEBPAGE OR ON ANY PICTURE OF A 2004! THE FPP SIDESKIRTS DO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE TYPE R TO ME. THATS WHAT TEH GUY UP THERE IS SAYIN... BUT THE STOCK ONES ON THE NON FPP DONT LOOK LIKE THE TYPW R WELL KINDA BUT SMALLER... WE DONT HAVE ANY ON THE 02-03

One more thing YES the 2004's are out my local dealer doesnt have any but i seen Greenwich Honda has one advertised but i didnt feel like driving up there to check it out... at 1st i liked the changes.. but now the only thing i like is the rear lights since there are no nice aftermarket ones still!!! As for the headlights nah.. i like the projector HID ones though on 2004 CTR wonder how much they are?? and i also like the mirrors on the CTR with the turn signals.. maybe i should just import a CTR !

Originally posted by PinkMilk
    THE 2004 SIDE SKIRTS ARE ON HONDA'S WEBPAGE OR ON ANY PICTURE OF A 2004! THE FPP SIDESKIRTS DO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE TYPE R TO ME. THATS WHAT TEH GUY UP THERE IS SAYIN... BUT THE STOCK ONES ON THE NON FPP DONT LOOK LIKE THE TYPW R WELL KINDA BUT SMALLER... WE DONT HAVE ANY ON THE 02-03
    STOP YELLING AT ME IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    STOP YELLING AT ME IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04' CTR(s) aren't out till feb 04'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information