Close

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    MatrixKiller
    i get punked out a lot by WRX's and other older Hondas. I dont drive with the decals/graphics on as a daily driver. The decals are coming off this Saturday after a photoshoot.

Also the EP is not a big seller here in Hawaii. I have seen only a handful so far. As far as being stolen, i think everyone is still concentrating on Integras and Camrys. many people in hawaii dont know the difference between jdm civic and usdm civic bumpers, headlights, tails etc... no one really cares about the ep3 here. i do get lots of dirty looks and stares and a lot of mouths dropping when i drive daily though...

Soo nice and shiny.......:D

I need to get off my @$$ and start working on my ep3. Almost 2 yrs and still stock, besides rays te37 rims, and tein springs.

Originally posted by Rey
    How do you keep car like your from being stolen? I am just lowered and got wheels and an exhaust and I get tailed by people 1-3 times a week!!! Only happens when I go to towns that are loaded with ricers.

MatrixKiller
    i guess living on an island im limited by water as far as where i can go... still... Hondas get stolen here all the time... 2 EP's I have heard got totalled so far.... I haven't physically met anyone on the island who has one yet though.

Originally posted by beansbear
    i guess living on an island im limited by water as far as where i can go... still... Hondas get stolen here all the time... 2 EP's I have heard got totalled so far.... I haven't physically met anyone on the island who has one yet though.
    what is the population? I was actually thinking about going to HPU awhile back.

MatrixKiller
    Population of Honolulu is approx 876,156 according to 2000 census stats.
    Hawaii is a beautiful place to visit and a okay place to live... there are lots of drawbacks.

Thumbs up

thats badass, how do you like the greddy turbo?

MatrixKiller
    The greddy was the best investment i made on the entire car.

ephatch member
    how does the Greddy feel? Any stalling or hesitation ever with the e-manage? I was thinking of getting this kit but just waiting until the Hondata fully programable ECU came out. Is the build quality of the manifold and everything top notch? Sorry alot of questions but not many people have the kit Ya Know!

Originally posted by USMCSI PT.2
    how does the Greddy feel? Any stalling or hesitation ever with the e-manage? I was thinking of getting this kit but just waiting until the Hondata fully programable ECU came out. Is the build quality of the manifold and everything top notch? Sorry alot of questions but not many people have the kit Ya Know!
    ditto on the questions. I think about three or four have it now...so far people like it from what I've seen in the boost forum..there was a small period where people were having problems with the kit throwing cels and running rich..but it ended up just being a simple solution with the e-management. I also was curious about hondata coming out with a boost flash..they did for the rev hard kit...so I'm confused as to how much different it could be for this kit..I know the actual turbo is different...another thing I like about this kit is the fact that you don't have to drill into the oil pan, it's all bolt on..very nice, imo, in case you need to go back to stock.

MatrixKiller
    I love pretty much everything about the kit. It's a easy install with regular tools. It spools up very quickly and if you get the intercooler you will be pinned in your seat.

The only problems I had was with the emanage unit and a new set of spark plugs... but those 2 things were fixed.

Greddy quality is evident in everything in the kit. the hoses, heat wrap, manifold, piping were all top notch. beautiful right out of the box.

Originally posted by beansbear
    I love pretty much everything about the kit. It's a easy install with regular tools. It spools up very quickly and if you get the intercooler you will be pinned in your seat.

The only problems I had was with the emanage unit and a new set of spark plugs... but those 2 things were fixed.

Greddy quality is evident in everything in the kit. the hoses, heat wrap, manifold, piping were all top notch. beautiful right out of the box.
    sweet!

sounds good.

Thumbs up sweet ride

hmmm
    K20A or Turbo....K20A or Turbo.....

after looking at your engine......ill take the vrooooooooooom pshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!

car looks soooo hot!! :D
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information