Close

View Poll Results: If Vortech had this Supercharger available, would you prefer this over the JR System?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

54 61.36%
  • MAYBE?

21 23.86%
  • NO!

13 14.77%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i don't understand the point of this poll since it already was established that Vortech's SC system won't fit the EP's engine bay. shit, we're lucky JR went with the roots-type and was able to mount it vertically to make it fit.

no use wishing for something that will never be. kinda like asking when jennifer love hewitt is going to show up on my doorstep and take advantage of me?

hang on, someone's at the door ...

:D

Originally posted by Tenacious G
    i don't understand the point of this poll since it already was established that Vortech's SC system won't fit the EP's engine bay. shit, we're lucky JR went with the roots-type and was able to mount it vertically to make it fit.

no use wishing for something that will never be. kinda like asking when jennifer love hewitt is going to show up on my doorstep and take advantage of me?

hang on, someone's at the door ...

:D
    no kidding, it doesn't seem to matter that like 10 of us have said it won't happen...kinda of like the CTR coming to the states.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information