Close

Smile kit questions...

newbie here, just bought an 2004 Si :) I wanna put a body kit on my car and i'm planning to do a JDM set up as the exterior is concerned...i was thinking about the CTR kit but i know it wont fit the usdm body so i was wonder if there are any replicas i could get which will fit my car? I also wanted the mugen front grille, is it hard to install or does it even fit at all? Are there any other "JDM" or "clean" kits out there i should check out?

Re: kit questions...

wut do you mean the jdm kit doesn't fit our bodies... i have usdm honda civic si, i have jdm front bumper and true mugen front lip. o yea... and front reinforcement bar. and guess wut... it does fit. lol. click the link at the bottom of my signature

correct me if i'm a newbie :D i thought the civic type r kit doesnt fit our usdm EP's?

the jdm ctr kit does fit on the usdm, you have to get the jdm front and rear bumper inorder to have the jdm front and rear lip spoilers to fit. contact showstoppers if you what replicas, i think they sell them.

Originally posted by bigjuice
    the jdm ctr kit does fit on the usdm, you have to get the jdm front and rear bumper inorder to have the jdm front and rear lip spoilers to fit. contact showstoppers if you what replicas, i think they sell them.
    Correct, but now Showstoppers sells the USDM Type R. Check out the link...http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...threadid=24886

Cool sh*t :D

Thread Information