Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ephatch member

Ordered my Spoon N1 exhaust today...

I ordered my spoon N1 exhaust today (axle back) and it should arrive in a few days. Has anyone else ever had this exhaust before? I am planning on getting 2.5" custom piping without the resonator. I'll take pics when I get it on.

sounds dope. how much did it cost you?

Coolness, looking forward to the pics. I just sold my H&R springs to a guy in Chico, CA....hmmm! :)

ephatch member
    It set me back a few bucks $525 to be exact but you can't go wrong with spoon right? Uhh, I hope not. Can someone let me know how much they paid for custom 2.5" piping?

JDM TOOL

Thumbs up

Thats awesome...Spoon and Comptech is the best shit you can buy

chalk another one up for the Spoon camp :) -- great choice, and yes post those pics when possible. --enjoy! --joe

Got mine aleady. Sounds good. Still running the factory mid pipe though. 100 times lighter than stock. :)

I want one! :(

ephatch member
    CSI02, how do you like the sound? Does it compare to any other exhaust out on the market? Also, since you are still running the stock piping did you notice any power gains or better response with just the muffler?

ephatch member
    It's not very loud at all, maybe a little boomy around 4,000rpms, but nothing the stereo can cancel out. The car seems to pick up better in the mid range up to redline. Fits perfect and the tip looks nice, small and neat.

post some pics as soon as you get some! :D

ephatch member
    SIEP, did you get your muffler at Motorsport Dynamics? Also, how much di you pay for it? I think I might have gotten ripped off.

damn you got money to blow :D I would just save toward a FI kit, but it isn't my money :)

Yes, please post pics when you get a chance. Did it come with the silencer...in case it gets too loud for everyday driving.

I know it's Spoon, but $525 is way too much for an axle-back. You could get a universal Tanabe muffler (Racing or Hyper Medallion) for $199, an Apex'i N1 universal muffler for like $170, or best of all a Buddy Club FULL cat-back exhaust for $650 and a Comptech cat-back for around same price. With custom piping, you're looking at a lot of $$...more than a full catback exhaust. Also, I was speaking to a guy who was recently in Japan and visited Spoon Sports and said they were working on an EP3, so you know in a matter of time a full catback will be out for it;) Just gotta be patient and wait for things to come out for our cars and not rush into anything cause right now there's not much to choose from

ephatch member
    Spoon already offers a midpipe for the EP3. They've always listed the rear mufflers and midpipes separately just like the EK's. The midpipe from them is not stainless steel either. I'm having a custom made stainless midpipe (2.5") to go along with the N1 rear muffler, so I'll be ok with what I have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information