Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On the Purge...

Question On the Purge...

Ok guys...I have a nx kit and i have the purge kit running outa my front bumper with the "v" adapter. So therefor it comes from one place out of my front bumper but in a "v"...Ok...so heres what im trying to do...Do they make a kit or adapter to run another purge line from the same bottle so that i can purge out of each side of the front bumper? Sorry for all the ricer questions...I kno its from the 2f2f skyline but i was wondering if its possible....or do they make a kit for it?? Thanks for all your help!!

K20hatch

if you have the v you can connect the purge up to it and run the 2 lines off of it to where you need to go.if you would be willing to come to nc i could run them for you.let me know if this helps.

I helped a friend do this on his car a few months back. We used 60 inch pieces of brake line and custom bent them. Just run one line out of the purge valve and down to the bumper then use a brass "T" fitting. Bend and cut each line to the correct size for each side then attach at the "T" fitting. Volla! Done! Your bumper should now be snarling like Godzilla.

Do you have to have the system engaged to purge? Or does it run off another power source, thanks.

Lets face it, there is a little bit of rice in all of us. Post some pics/vids/write up when you get everything squared away!
    The Original Noob with Boobs

Did you get your purge lines set up the way that you wanted to yet?

No actually i didnt...im kind of lazy didnt take the time. I ran the purge line to the top of my front bumper and ran a V Adapter to shoot it in a V. I would love to do the other set up. will probley wait until it warms up outside. This will do fine for now!

Aaawww....Lane excuse! j/k! It is colder than a well digger's ass outside! I'm already looking foward to spring time!

Banned
    so how bout some pics with the car purging or something... how bout some pics of ur car with the bottle, lines, etc... I am kinda intrested in what tis would look like...

Let me get ahold of my friends digi...I dont have one...But ill get yall some pics...try to get a video to!

ive got some line benders, pipe cutters, and all the tools that you will need in my shop if ya need some help when it gets alittle warmer. btw, how much of a shot are you running?

55 shot...but motors clean from nitrous...will stay like that for along time...Just wanting turbo kit for intercooler sprayer!

Originally posted by 87gn
    ive got some line benders, pipe cutters, and all the tools that you will need in my shop...
    Why don't you move to Texas?

cause i dont like posionious critters like scorpions. i can deal with the rattalers, copper heads, and occasional bear that i run in to in the mountians but them danged little legged mofos scare the crap outta me.

I finally decieded to do it....after this long time....heres the pic...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information