Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    guys i'm kimda really fucked up (jagermeister) but our ep's are the shiznit and the ford foci are jus

t wannabes... FUCK FOSUSES... ;) DOOD I'M KINDA FUCKED UP

kinda off topic, but here in az, 3 ppl (on seperate occasions) looked at my cf hood, and asked, "hey where did you get that sticker... its cool"

JDMCARS.COM

I had a Focus but now im all SI, baby!!!!!!

Everyone thinks i still drive a Focus. But my focus was red. Now everyone was like u got another 1. I say Hell No its (in slow person's voice) "H-O-N-D-A S-I" not a ford fucus!!!!!

Louis

funniest thing was when i was washing my car last summer, i was drying it off and a couple kids walk by eating ice cream... first kid says, "ooh, look at the SI". second kid says, "yeah so, it's not a Type R"... little smart ass.

Originally posted by 513n179
    funniest thing was when i was washing my car last summer, i was drying it off and a couple kids walk by eating ice cream... first kid says, "ooh, look at the SI". second kid says, "yeah so, it's not a Type R"... little smart ass.
    bahahah...I would have yelled something like "I'll show you a type-r!" and let my dog out to chase them down the road! :D j/k

Originally posted by 513n179
    Haha...that's just great. I was exactly the same way when I was a kid. I've always been all about cars; wanting to learn everything about the models, engines, etc. I guess that's why I was obsessed with Car And Driver when I was like 9 :D Something about a kid that knows his/her cars that hasta make you smile, ya know?

Edit: I once heard a 7 yr old say "Hey Btrthnezr3, I can't wait till I'm 16 cuz I'm gonna buy a 240 coupe and swap in a SR20DET."
    Awesome :D :D
    The Original Noob with Boobs

Originally posted by Btrthnezr3
    Edit: I once heard a 7 yr old say "Hey Btrthnezr3, I can't wait till I'm 16 cuz I'm gonna buy a 240 coupe and swap in a SR20DET."
    Awesome :D :D
    hahaha I wanna do that. :D

I wanted to be like..."Kid come here, I'm adopting you"
    Haha :D :D
    The Original Noob with Boobs

Thumbs down Who cares???

This one guy asked me if i get 72 miles a gal. guess he thought it was a hybrid... oh well i told him nope i get 80 :D

I have had a couple people say that it is a Focus, but i dont get that nearly as much as "minivan" I was at the International Auto Show in seattle, and I was lookin at the new Si. Some guy came walkin up and says to his wife "Woah, its a new honda station wagon..." I wanted to cock smack the ignorant biatch... Atleast he knew that it was a honda...

i use to mistake our cars for a focus all the time.. pissed me off everytime i thought i saw another ep when it was a focus.. i still do that occassionally.

Originally posted by ULTRAMANIA
    i use to mistake our cars for a focus all the time.. pissed me off everytime i thought i saw another ep when it was a focus.. i still do that occassionally.
    Wow... I am impressed. You carry yourself very well... At the NW meets you didnt even come off as a RETARD!!! ;)

Vendor
    i went with my gf to pick up her friend and he was like...hey dude...cool i didn't know you bought a focus...and i just drove off....but i came back to pick him up...:yellm:

Originally posted by ViViDPeArL
    i went with my gf to pick up her friend and he was like...hey dude...cool i didn't know you bought a focus...and i just drove off....but i came back to pick him up...:yellm:
    HAHAHA!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information