Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    What's so bad about the Focus? I like them. The profile of the Si and the Focus are almost identical so I can see how people think that they're the same car.

this idiots r ignorantes!!! focus yeah right!!! my guatemalan ass they dont know nothing about imports peace...:p

I've done that a few times as well when I was driving. I would be all excited to see SI headlights and have it turn out to be a Focus. They are similar cars and to the general public the SI is nothing more than another econo hatch... little do they know. Bastards. hahaha
    Seriously, big deal if they think it looks like a focus? It's still a nice as hell car (not the Focus....unless it's the RS).:D

ephatch member
    well my asshole for a girl friend always say hey look its your car and it ends up being a focus drives me up the way cause i know she doing it to bust my balls !!!!! i hate ford !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ephatch member
    well my asshole for a girl friend always say hey look its your car and it ends up being a focus drives me up the way cause i know she doing it to bust my balls !!!!! i hate ford !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get that crap all the time and now I am in Italy I thought it would stop and IT DIDN"T.

I had a guy in a focus DRIVE up beside me on base and asked what year my focus was cause in his wors "it is tight as h@#!"

I have not got the matrix one yet but will not be supprised if I do though. "BURN RUBBER NOT YOUR SOUL"

There are three kind of drivers out there which one are you
    SI::angel:
    FOCUS: :yellm:
    MATRIX::'(

someone called my car a matrix again the other day. i was like WTF?!? OMFG!!!! then he was like oh shit! i'm sorry, its a focus, huh?! and then i was like OMG... then he was like so... wut is it.
    ... that bastard doesn't deserve to drive his AUTOMATIC TL!!!!!!

its normal for prople to joke around call my ep a focus or a oddy but about one month ago some guy in his mid 30s prob, he asked me what year is your corolla wagon.. i looked at him and said "does my car look like a bucket, its a civic" and i think he got pissedoff and who knows, i think i should put my civic emblems back on

ephatch member
    i have had it happen too!

Originally posted by anna n her ep3
    its normal for prople to joke around call my ep a focus or a oddy but about one month ago some guy in his mid 30s prob, he asked me what year is your corolla wagon.. i looked at him and said "does my car look like a bucket, its a civic" and i think he got pissedoff and who knows, i think i should put my civic emblems back on
    hehe..corolla wagon :D that's messed up

matrix?

focus i can understand at a quick glance but the matrix!!
    the civic lines are so clean compared to that krap.

Re: matrix?

Originally posted by midas
    focus i can understand at a quick glance but the matrix!!
    the civic lines are so clean compared to that krap.
    ROFL :D :tongue:

SHES A FREAK!! =)
    yea, ive got the focus one a couple times, but more often then not, if someones interested, they say, "wow i like that car, what kind is it?" then i tell them its a civic, and then there like, "wow" like civics arent supposed to be "nice"... either way, they thought it was allright, and as long as i dont actually drive a ford, im allright haha -mike

MY BABE & EP3= ALL I NEED
    I think i made a thread like this a long time ago........ people are finally starting to see the difference in my area.......

JDMCARS.COM
    Well I was at a gas station last week and a guy rolls up in his zx5.
    He was like thats the SI, right. I was like yea he said he wished he waited cuz he wants more power and the svt wasnt going to cut.

-Louis

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information