Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dont copy my text, fucker downhil's Avatar
    i think they are referring to producing a complete strut assembly. since the steering arm is attached to the strut body itself.

Originally posted by 31102si
    someone eventually has to come out with aftermarket shocks for our cars. I just don't see how no one will. Wasn't tokico close to having some done? I will wait until my stock shocks go before I buy any if no company has any by then I will just go full coil-over. I wish I would of done that to begin with anyway. I've been dropped for a year now and the shocks are holding up great.
    people said kyb was going to bring out a direct bolt on shock...well, they got the part numbers out for the ep now...guess what, there are two part numbers for the front and rear....as if in case you have the 50mm or 55mm struts.....like koni does for inserts

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    people said kyb was going to bring out a direct bolt on shock...well, they got the part numbers out for the ep now...guess what, there are two part numbers for the front and rear....as if in case you have the 50mm or 55mm struts.....like koni does for inserts
    So KYB does have boltons for are car now you are saying?

My shocks are gone so i'm gonna be in the position to buy some when my tax money comes. I really wish Bilstien would come out with some. I remember seeing a picture on HT of a set with steering arm and all but never got a reply on the pic. If none are aout by april I will try for coilovers..

Originally posted by siver-SI
    So KYB does have boltons for are car now you are saying?
    not really...read this post: http://www.k-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1038
    I found out they had part numbers, but then glw noticed the part numbers are the same for the rsx...which tells me they probably are just inserts...like koni...that's inserts, not striaght bolt on.

not really...read this post: http://www.k-series.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1038
    I found out they had part numbers, but then glw noticed the part numbers are the same for the rsx...which tells me they probably are just inserts...like koni...that's inserts, not striaght bolt on.
    So it looks like no matter what we are going to have to work with inserts for are car. Well I guess now just have to figure out who is the best to do with.

I love my KY.

Originally posted by TEKBRAIN
    I love my KY.
    you have the new kyb shocks on your car?

you have the new kyb shocks on your car?
    ??

Originally posted by n i c k e l
    ??
    He just said he loves his KY...not sure if he met he loves his kyb shocks, or he love ky jelly

KY == Koni Yellow

KY jelly + Koni :angel:

For people complaining about front struts/shocks not being released for our car. They are, its called Tein, Mugen Suspension, etc...

As stated by Koni, the front strut has a perch and a control arm and needs to have all of that replaced, hence why koni and probably others wont make cheap 79$ shocks as they used to for older honda cars. The rear is a diff story, hence why they have them out already.

Anyone, am I wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information