Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: grill shell

grill shell

does any one make a badge less grill shell

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    Not yet, I'm waiting for an aftermarket replacement grille too.

Still Around...
    Do people change it just to change it? I *love* the stock grill. Personally changing the stock grill would be like changing the seats. Something cool for something cool (but different), which I fully understand. I'm just asking if there's another motive behind it.

4u2nv
    Originally posted by DynaSpeed
    Do people change it just to change it? I *love* the stock grill. Personally changing the stock grill would be like changing the seats. Something cool for something cool (but different), which I fully understand. I'm just asking if there's another motive behind it.
    to get rid of the badges on the grill. you can take off the h, but there is a big black square. i just want a black mesh grill. i called grillcraft, they wont have one for about two monthes

Clean grill is really nice with no badges, I may get one if the price is right.

I took the civic badge on the hatch and the car looks much cleaner. Now will I remover the SiR badge, mmmm, not sure yet, I kinda like it and so far a few people (non Honda enthusiasts) have already asked; Is an SiR a new car from Honda, to some I say, "It's a Civic" to some I say "Yeah it's the new 2 door minivan...lol!" just to see their reaction.

4u2nv
    Originally posted by SBC31
    Clean grill is really nice with no badges, I may get one if the price is right.

I took the civic badge on the hatch and the car looks much cleaner. Now will I remover the SiR badge, mmmm, not sure yet, I kinda like it and so far a few people (non Honda enthusiasts) have already asked; Is an SiR a new car from Honda, to some I say, "It's a Civic" to some I say "Yeah it's the new 2 door minivan...lol!" just to see their reaction.
    yeah all i left on my car is the si badge also. i kindof want to take it off, but at the same time i like it. ill leave it for now at least

i really want a new badgeless grill even if its 200bucks
    Last edited by 2k2civicSi; 08-04-2002 at 01:21 PM.

creator of ephatch DownTheHatch's Avatar
    Actually I just want the Red "H".

I just want to be completely badgeless.....gotta stick to my name....CleanBlack.....

If anyone sahves off their SiR emblem they can just send it my way! I WANT ONE :)

ephatch member
    u can take of the H badge without leaving the black square behind rite? just simply take off the bumper rite? it looks to me the H badge comes off just like the 99-00 SI.

I was looking at the grill yesterday, and it does look like the H housing would come off, or does come off. I doubt you need to remove the bumper though to do this, but it should come off.

Anyone know for sure?

Originally posted by SBC31
    I was looking at the grill yesterday, and it does look like the H housing would come off, or does come off. I doubt you need to remove the bumper though to do this, but it should come off.

Anyone know for sure?
    It'll come off, but you'll have a big black hole. You don't need to take off the bumper, but you'd have to remove the clips. I had to to get the Si emblem off the front.

ephatch member
    any onr have a picture of their grill with just only the SI or just with nuthin at all? i wanna see one with the HOnda badge off... the H emblem along with the square piece also. i should come off just like the 99-00 SI.. if anyone has a pic, i would like to see it. thanks

4u2nv
    Originally posted by Mr.02BlackSIguY
    any onr have a picture of their grill with just only the SI or just with nuthin at all? i wanna see one with the HOnda badge off... the H emblem along with the square piece also. i should come off just like the 99-00 SI.. if anyone has a pic, i would like to see it. thanks
    if you remove the h emblem there is a large black square that is very ugly. so i removed the emblem, seperated the chrome h from the rest of the emblem and reinstalled it. it now looks like i have a black h on the front. its not as good as badgeless, but i hate chrome. pics are in members gallery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information