Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ephatch member

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$4,500 give or take.........

LOL:) The only difference from my kit is the Hondata reflash and 440cc injectors. You'll have to get with a distributor for pricing. You never know what kind of deals you can find. I'd estimate it at about 1,000 for both items. Not bad for 40hp and 40 ft lbs of torque if you think about it. Call SFP, they are very competitive on pricing.

Thanks. I can get both the hondata flash (programmable ECU) and injectors for less. Keep up the good work. You did mention that you were going to test with the A2. It will be more benificial and again I wonder what you would get with my setup? I think the boost factor wains with the complete A2 setup. Just my .02 cents.

ephatch member

:)

You are right about the A2. The only reason I'm using that is because I have one in my garage. This will keep the down time on the car to a minimum. I can just keep on driving until the motor is finished. The sleeving and head work take some time to do right and I'm impatient.

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE
    holy shit......

thats a wicked minivan!

Thanks. I can get both the hondata flash (programmable ECU) and injectors for less.
    Just remember this reflash is something we have spec'ed for us that can only be had in this config. through us.

this hatch is beyond nasty i have riden and driven it ;-) and will honestly say say that on 5 pounds that thing is nutz and now on 9 .. domestics are no longer safe ... now i just cant wait to see pikas car come out that should be nutz some time in the near futur i will be goin to sfp also because it looks liek they are the ONLY ONES IN SOUTH FLORIDA THAT KNWO WHAT THEY ARE DOING

damn.........congrats man

thats baddass man... hows the car handling all the power??

hey u were at Hot Imports last year right??? i was lookin through my pics and saw ur car....also saw the b20 civic with 400+ hp....both were done at SFP right?
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

I did my own white hatch. Some time after I started working at SFP. SFP did Most Wanted's silver hatch.

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    All'ight guys, I have a question...

First off - congrats on standin alone at the 300WHP mark stock engine!!

Secondly - I'm pushin 266WHP with the CN kit now and i wanna increase my rev limit to gain more on the current setup. I know it will work, since the dyno shows peak HP for me is right at revlimit. How did you get your increase? Was it Hondata or otherwise? If it WAS hondata - is it a SFP designed tune or a generic one and then you simply tuned fuel settings based on hondata's baseline??

Any info you can slide my way would be greatly apprecieated and once again - congrats on a HOTT ride with MAD power!!!

Eric

ephatch member
    im glad i live in south florida !! :D :D

ephatch member
    esmith13-I'm using the Hondata reflash that is SFP design tuned, but I'm sure you can give Hondata your parameters and have the same positive results. I'm not going crazy on the rpms yet until I have my other block/head built and ready. I'm limiting myself to 7500:( for now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information