Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Originally posted by SilverEpInDc
    I dont work back there if u saw the jobs we have done u would wish we would do ur car
    By the way, I was a tech at a professional shop for four years. I made a good living fixing problems from Circuit City, Good Guys and Best Buy. The most notorious problem was electrical taped connections in a hot dash (Circuit City).

HOW YOU DOIN!?!?
    Originally posted by jaydub
    Umm, no. I've done all my own work, and I'm proud of that. Mine took time and skill, I wasn't trying to cram it in half-assed just to get it done, so I'll pass on having some 'tard at Best Buy installing my stuff. Half the time they've never heard of my equipment anyway, I'm sure they're used to installing Audiobahn.
    Yah Man Just come and look at what our guys do U think that u know all but most of the guys that install there have all high end stuff

Yah Man Just come and look at what our guys do U think that u know all but most of the guys that install there have all high end stuff
    Yeah, I'm sure they have high end equipment in their own cars. In that case they are working for themselves, not for the low wages that the major retailers generally pay.

Ask any of them if they know who Tru, Arc, LPG, and CDT are, then we'll see how "high end" their stuff is.

Question Which one?

I wish I took pics of the whole install but me and my boy put in my head unit and did use a dash kit. I work at best buy so we were putting it in back in our bay and they didnt have my dash kit and we finally noticed half way threw... Well we didnt use a dash kit just screwed it in right to the bracket that came with the old head unit... It looks nice too since I have the Pioneer 8500!

-CHRIS!
    Which best buy do you work for? I work in the one in Miami, fl (552)
    You should have waited because the Pioneer 8600 is coming out next month and we get it for the same price with our discount.

Question Which one?

I wish I took pics of the whole install but me and my boy put in my head unit and did use a dash kit. I work at best buy so we were putting it in back in our bay and they didnt have my dash kit and we finally noticed half way threw... Well we didnt use a dash kit just screwed it in right to the bracket that came with the old head unit... It looks nice too since I have the Pioneer 8500!

-CHRIS!
    Which best buy do you work for? I work in the one in Miami, fl (552)
    You should have waited because the Pioneer 8600 is coming out next month and we get it for the same price with our discount.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information