Close

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    redline every shift!!!!!!
    hahahahahahahaha LMMFAO!!!!!!

damn man you should be a director, or something, that just great right there.

Damn i'm pimp.. You guys are insane.. I was just browseing this post and saw my name. Who knows maybe i'll win a best supporting actor Oscar..

I just saw this thread, went throught the whole thing, and had to respond. Until you have the parts in hand, I'm calling this whole deal bullshit. You may get your money back, if you're lucky, but I wouldn't plan on ever seeing the parts. Here's my experience:

A few months back there was member here who was selling an item. I sent him the money paypal the same day I told him I would buy said item. Before the money was sent, he was responding to messages and posts. Once the money had been sent, he stopped responding. About a week had passed, and I finally told him to just give me back my money. He responds that day saying that he's been busy and item would be shipped in a few days. I never receive item, tracking number, nothing. After a month, several emails, pms, etc. and no response, I filed a report with the FBI's internet fraud department. After doing so, I emailed the seller to inform him of what had been done. BAM! He responds almost immediately with a story of how his car had been towed, and he couldn't get the part. Starting to sound familiar, huh? So, now he's saying the item would be shipped out the following day, but the next day I get a message saying that he won't be able to ship until the following week. In hopes that I would soon get my part, I agreed that would be okay. Middle of the following week comes when my item should be arriving any day now, and what's that sitting in my email inbox? A paypal refund. No explanation was given, just a 'sorry about all this'.

Now, I'm thankful that I received my money back, but the whole ordeal was unnecesary. The seller wasted my time and efforts trying to find out what was going on. If you're going to sell something to someone, have it ready to go. I understand that sometimes situations are out of your control, but when you're posting on other websites or clearly checking your messages and not responding, then it definitely looks shady. It makes it look like you are not trying to resolve the transaction in any way. If you can't get the item, or it's going to be a while before you do, then the money should be refunded, and should never be taken in the first place. I lucked out in my situation, but it has made me think twice before buying on a forum again.

Lastly, like I said, I wouldn't consider this resolved until you have the products in your hands. People who like to be cons and play games will do it as long as you let them. Good Luck.
    Last edited by Black03Si; 01-19-2004 at 12:08 PM.

has anyone wonder how he even bought a BRAND NEW CAR if he hasnt seen his license in 4 years. i know when my shit got suspened for 3 years there was no way i was buying anything, or even register anything in my name. unless someone registered it in there name for him , but from what he tells us i dont think anyone is that stupid. this is such a bullshit deal im sorry you guys had deal with this shit

Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
    just noticed this.. since his e-mail account is an aol account.. the AOL bill has to go somewhere.. could also use the cops and get with AOL and maybe they can help out. just some FYI
    mods:

Stuff

Hopefully he does the right thing and sends out what ever parts he has or he just gives the money back. All I can say to him is it's a small world and people dont forget shit when money is envolved(at least I dont)..

believe me i wont forget!

true that mad02si

gigide
    ya i really hope so too

gigide
    and i sure wont forget

Originally posted by Mad02Si
    Hopefully he does the right thing and sends out what ever parts he has or he just gives the money back. All I can say to him is it's a small world and people dont forget shit when money is envolved(at least I dont)..

Words straight from the pimp racers mouth.

Can I get your autograph???;) :D :)

Looking Sweet!!!!! EvilSlvRCiViC's Avatar
    Originally posted by PaXiE
    OK Got This From a relieable Source!!! Dumbass Phone # 847-445-2392

Dose anyone have or know of a way to find out the address for this Phone Number and area of IL. He lives in? i think it s FOX lake but i need help....

sorry to hear wat is going on death to him!!!
    but if this is not a cell phone number - u can use ATT they have a service where you input the phone number (land line only) and it gives you a name and address-- hope this helps some

Local ILL. Peeps should know the lo-cal. It's the northeast part around Gurnee. I dont know what he's doing or if he's telling the truth but at least let him try to work that shit out and make it right. If he doesnt then do as you wish..

Words straight from the pimp racers mouth.
    Can I get your autograph???
    Damn I'm just so popular. Gotta give A shout out to my agent Zero..

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    Originally posted by styllinep3
    hahahahahahahaha LMMFAO!!!!!!

damn man you should be a director, or something, that just great right there.
    I can't take any credit here man. 75% of that story line is true.

True facts:

1. chris is a thief
    2. mad02si is one BIG MAN....you don't want to mess with him...he's a gentle giant though...I want him as my buddy...lol
    3. chris is rice
    4. chris is in a rice crew
    5. his mom's boyfriend did kick him out of his MOM's house
    6. chris isn't going to send anybody parts
    7. chris needs to just stop coming to ephatch

hey man i still have hope in getting my stuff because the local ep members there can represent at his house, job, whatever.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread Information