Close

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    yea same here he doesnt answer his AIM or even replys on here. bunch of b/s

gigide
    seriously this guy has posted his stuff for sale five times i am reading through some of his post i really dont understand i am sick of the bull shit i want my rims or my DAMN MONEY im still pissed

This is going to be bad, Everyone time to FUCK this guy up...... Anyone Khave any information on him?

This is his Email address,

Chrisbgft@aol.com

His IP IS 152.163.188.36

Stealing from Ephatch members is a HUGE No no. and AN ASS WOOPEN Will be done.

Banned
    Originally posted by PaXiE
    This is his Email address,

Chrisbgft@aol.com

His IP IS 152.163.188.36

Stealing from Ephatch members is a HUGE No no. and AN ASS WOOPEN Will be done.
    Time to fuck this bitch up!!! Everyone raises there beater sticks and has a hay-day :) Then break the glass from his car... take a truck and rip the front and back bumper off... piss in the gas tank, leave used condoms on his antenna, shit in his seats, write shit on his paint with ur keys, pull him out rub his face in dog shit, do the occasional tea-bagging, put barbecue sauce on his dick and let a hungry ass dog have a hay-day, shit smear all over his upholstry... SHIT JUST KICK THE FUCKERS ASS!!!

I knew something was wrong, that is why I didn't buy. F*cking bastard, just like Law

OMG!!!

This guy has to die!

Dammit, I stopped reading this thread. If I would have kept reading I would have told folks not to buy. You can tell he was being shady about the deal. I even bumped him for being a long time member, and he was cool about me backing out of the deal. I thought he was cool, I am sorry guys. I could have gone with my gut, I thought he was straight.

do we have ne hackers on here... can we send him a few viruses to his ip address. might be pretty funny heheheheh hahahahah. blow his punk ass up.

Originally posted by MrCivic03
    do we have ne hackers on here... can we send him a few viruses to his ip address. might be pretty funny heheheheh hahahahah. blow his punk ass up.
    Something has to be done, we just can't have people coming on here to rip us. I thought he was cool since he had been here for some time, I even read through most of his old posts to see what kind of person he is.

Something does have to be done about this...This is nuts...I cant stand people who STEAL money...My friend stole 350 bucks from me once....and i have a "friend" who owes me 150...If you have to stoop so low into stealing somones money that is serioulsy #^$%ed UP!!! At elast have the balls to answer a call or im....Man im hot now just reading this thread...Im just gonna go kick the dudes a$$ that owes me 150.00 and take my aggression out on him...ERRRRRRRRRRRRR

redline every shift!!!!!!
    someone please turn this fuck into the cops. give them his email, phone #, all that shit. get his fuckin ass nailed. theyll find him . he stoled a lot of money . its not like its just 50$. we are talking grand larsony here. he stold hundreds of dollars. someone must do something

anyone work for a cellular company or know a cop??? run his number and find out where he lives. then fuck him up!

Originally posted by styllinep3
    someone please turn this fuck into the cops. give them his email, phone #, all that shit. get his fuckin ass nailed. theyll find him . he stoled a lot of money . its not like its just 50$. we are talking grand larsony here. he stold hundreds of dollars. someone must do something
    thats true, were talking a lot of money here. This is totally differnet from LAW because this is A LOT more $$$. He can't get away with this

Asshole, Major Asshole Driftin SI's Avatar
    he also posts on mwir.net, a local board. Maybe some of the guys over there know him? Here's his profile http://www.mwir.net/v2/forums/index.php?showuser=1656

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information