Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    IHI O INI ID /A IE IP3 ep3_civic_si's Avatar

mugen replica lip

i just called showstoppers this morning and they said that they have got there first mugen replica lip to test fit and it fits!!!! woo hoo there not sure about the pricing yet cuzz there gonna try to get it as cheap as possible for us and there gonna work to see if there's they can get the carbon fiber as well!!! woo hoo i know i'm going to get my carbon fiber!! they said most likely they are going to have it after chinese new years and they are going to post it up anybody else planning to get this lip kit? i know i'm getting carbon fiber :D :D :D :D :D :D well just wanted to give someone a heads up since i havn't seen any updates on the kits yet.

Hey! Didn't Chuck tell ya it's supposed to be a secret! J/K :p :D . Yep we just got one in, and it looks really nice. I can't wait to see my...I mean the CF one ;) .

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

O-G
    i think a test-for-fitment pic is in order here?

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    I would demand a test fit pic...

BlacknRedSi bought a Kaminari wing from SS with the understanding that they test fit it on rockey's car and it was perfect.... It of course didn't fit without mods on his car when he got it in the mail.

Now I like SS. I order from them too, but I think they BS sometimes about what *THEY* test fit versus taking the manufacturers word and just saying they tested it themselves....

Mind you I personally helped BnR through his situation - including 3 hrs of grinding and sanding a wing - so I know this story ain't bullshit.

Just my .02

Take it ore leave it.

Eric

yeah that is true what u said but yeah i don't really mind i like hands on work anywais:D but yeah as long as it fit's and looks really decent on the car then it's cool with me but yeah hopefully rocky is saying the truth that it fits so yeah i'm still ordering mines no matter what :D it's better then paying a grip for the original one that wont fit unless u have the JDM bumper although i'm not hating on JDM. JDM is always the way to go but ppl who aren't as $$ like me then replica is cool i like it:D :D :D :D

anybody else plannign to get this lip?

i gotta see this replica!!! i hope it looks exactly like the mugen lip. plus i hope showstoppers have a group buy on this also!!!;) :D

wow cool a mugen replica, really, carbon fiber thats great, is that for jdm spec front bumper or us

yay i've been waiting for that. newys post some pics.:D

Deez Nutz in yo mout
    Yes please. A pic of the lip on the car would be sweet. I have the kit waiting for me at a shop. Haven't seen it on a USDM bumber yet.

si is it for usdm bumper then>?

yeah from what i talked about to chuck it's for the USDM bumper and YES woohoo!! carbon fiber

Yeah don't even mention Eric's wing, that was Kaminari's "design." We'll have pics of the lip as soon as we get a couple more.

Rocky
    Showstoppers USA

MatrixKiller
    ummm guys...
    im pretty sure that even though its a mugen copy you will have to do some serious mods to your stock front bumper. no free rides here unless of course SS changed the design so you dont have to. But that would defeat the aerodynamics of the lip itself.

hey you think you guys could come out with a carbon fiber replica mugen front grill piece, we gotta make it so our car is 100
    % covered with cf !!!

yeah i agree with beansbear, i mean its not gonna be those non-mod perfect fit things, at least you're gonna have to cut some holes into the bumper. OR it might be like what REVTEC did which was to make a new bumper that comes with a mugen lip molded on to it already.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information