Close

progress rear sway, will my endlinks snap?

will my endlinks snap with the stock endlinks? the search function isn't working right now sorry. i head some rsxers tralking about how theirs snapped and other said the were using oem ones.is there a way to adjust the stiffness? does it depend how hard you corner?just wondering how many EPs have the progress rear sway and the oem endlinks.

I've got the progress rear sway with stock endlinks, and have had no problems yet, but haven't been pushing it very hard yet either. To the best of my knowledge nobody makes aftermarket endlinks so we are pretty much stuck. I did check the boards before I put the sway on, and didn't see anybody with problems with the endlinks breaking.

The Progress rear bar is not adjustable.

i was just asking cuz i've heard alot abou the hotchkis endlinks on clubrsx, but i wasn't sure if we needed them or not due to the similarities of our suspensions.

ephatch member
    i think the whole idea of these breaking is a bit more than we need to really worry about. its like adjusting a rear wing for the right downforce when you only hit about 80mph regularly. i mean im sure itll add some stress.....but it probibly wont actually matter till your in that extreme condition. like maybe a well adjusted rear wing would matter but more at 190mph than 90mph.

Still Around...
    I have had the stock endlinks on for about 40k miles with the Progress bar, with a lot of hard track time, and links are still fine.

You wont need to upgrade endlinks.
    But i am planning to upgrade it when i get progress rear sway bar setup.

Thread Information