Close

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    we had one of these a while back. honda doesnt care. same part number(s) as the other k trasmissions but we don't get the free fix.

have you tried flushing the trans fluid and replacing with honda mtf?

I actually called Honda Assistance today and if you report problems with your car on file with the representatives they will try to issue a recall. I filed transmission problems and steering coloumn noise, which most people experience and if we could get enough they'll do something about it.

Just call 1-800-999-1009 and go from there.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by losingit01 View Post
    i actually called honda assistance today and if you report problems with your car on file with the representatives they will try to issue a recall. I filed transmission problems and steering coloumn noise, which most people experience and if we could get enough they'll do something about it.

Just call 1-800-999-1009 and go from there.
    update??

Holy cow! A lot of people have the same transmission problems. 1-2 is notchy, at high rpm going from 2nd to 3rd it will grind. It would be cool if we all got a recall. Itsdinoto@gmail.com Anthony

2012 si first failure 29,000 internal failure at 69,000 again this time clutch is fine but transmission is shot.
    bonddog305@gmail.com

My issue is got with my gearbox after a clutch change was wen going through gears an going to select 6th gear there used to be a gate stopping u select the reverse since the clutch change I can freely select reverse gear wen driving get Faward it's very annoying I want it sorted help please

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shawnqueeley View Post
    My issue is got with my gearbox after a clutch change was wen going through gears an going to select 6th gear there used to be a gate stopping u select the reverse since the clutch change I can freely select reverse gear wen driving get Faward it's very annoying I want it sorted help please

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Wait what? Reread your post and edit it to make sense a little bit more please. Sounds like you have a 5 speed and keep going into 6 gear(aka reverse) and it grinds gears because it goes into actual reverse...?

dave.boedeker[at]gmail.com

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread Information