Close

mugen suspension drop

will this setup give me a drop that is lower than the ctr stock drop??

CreamedCone
    It will be about the same, maybe a little lower. Click the link in my sig to see a few pics.

its a 1.5" drop whereas the CTR is only 1.0" lower than ours stock

Damn, why pay all that money for a 2 finger gap?????? looks nice but the car don't look all that good still looks like a 4X4, sorry. Nice looking car though ;)

You're right 03EP3SiHB, maybe he should have just bought some springs so his stock shocks would blowout and ride like shit. I didn't buy Mugen ONLY because I liked how it looks, but because the quality and performance is amazing, and if I'm going to lower my car I want to do it once and do it right. Basics were my 2nd choice, first for a while actually, but from the sounds and the hell Type X has been through with fixing them I chose Mugen.
    Last edited by Whiteboy; 02-02-2004 at 02:04 PM.

Mugens have a similar TEIN/EIBACH SPORTLINES drop but with Mugen quality shocks.

Perfect setup IMO

Originally posted by Whiteboy
    You're right 03EP3SiHB, maybe he should have just bought some springs so his stock shocks would blowout and ride like shit. I didn't buy Mugen ONLY because I liked how it looks, but because the quality and performance is amazing, and if I'm going to lower my car I want to do it once and do it right. Basics were my 2nd choice, first for a while actually, but from the sounds and the hell Type X has been through with fixing them I chose Mugen.
    i didn't knock your guys' Mugen suspension, I know it is good stuff, but the drop is not significant. I am actually working with KYB with their new AGX Shocks adn Struts which will be available in August. I am personally going with the Ground Control Coilovers and KYB AGX's all around. I was just saying that the drop is not that low, that's all whiteboy, okay??? You understand me, d00d???? ;)

CreamedCone
    Yea, the Mugens aren't the setup you want if you want the slammed look. One of the reasons I wanted them is because I knew it wouldn't drop the car much. With the roads I have to deal with everyday, I couldn't have gone with much more of a drop. I auto-x every month and swap my 18's out with the stockies w/ Falken Azenis. Once that is done the lower profile of the Azenis makes the car another 1/2" to a 1" lower, and I really have to be careful then.

that's cool, I auto-x too, I am running 15" Buddy Clubs with Azenis'. Anyways Mugen is good, but not for me I guess.....

Thread Information