Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Originally posted by epee

Oh well. There are people like jdmpwr and Tom Payn (Payntech) spending gobs of time and money to "uncode" all of the K series variants. Sounds like they have some interesting findings so far and more information to come.
    true, especially of tom payn! good guy :)

Hmmm, It's all good, some people learned some things and others are late to the parade. I don't feel it's a huge issue. I did it, posted about it and shared with you all. I decided to withdraw that thread because of the time and effort required on my part. I work for a living too, and needless to say over the time that I started that thread and about a week ago, my real work did suffer. I took back a bit of peace of mind and having to deal with A2 head issues over the Internet. I may have become a little indulgent in spending too much time with 'people who I don't know' but hey, I think the K-series is a great engine and have much more that will be done and gained that I don't seek credit for. The time I spent (only 2 months) and effort is just in my nature. If you gained insight and like to see honest results and not a marketers' point of view, that is what I have done and do. I never once in that thread credited anyone, that was the point of it. I wanted to share what few people out there knew about and wanted to learn. I just underestimated how much of an impact it would be. That is my fault. If I was in the business of promoting a mod full time, then I may afford the time to spend online as I did. Unfortunately I left a loophole for epee to make a mockery of all that was good and anyone else who wanted to pick. I honestly thought my dues were paid when the job was done and sharing it was just part of my nature. I'll be damned if anyone has more insightful info and can hold their tongue. Good luck!

See you at the track! ;)

We'll done.

ephatch member
    I am wondering who that statement was aimed at??? I promote who I myself deem a good knowledgeable source for this boards input. I have myself played with alot of the K series stuff as of late and have helped JE design some new pistons strictly for the k series market via the knowledge I learned from dismantling these motors myself. That is all I have to say, I am not saying that I or others are the all knowing K series GOD. I just think we have some worthwhile info regarding the topic at hand.

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    Originally posted by jdmpwr
    Well Mylover thought he knew alot, I am friends with Joe at SCC, I knew that Joe was doing the swap, I kept my mouth shut not screw up his pipe dream, his theories about motors where OK at best. I am also friends of Tom Payn of Payn Tech.. Him and myself included have alot of indepth knowledge of the k series motors. Tom the designer of the Dart Block and Engineer behind the Mr. Gakest Beast Motor, I a Master Certified Honda Tech with a lot of knowledge in the K series stuff now. I used to be big in the B and H and F series motors. We are both building K24 hybrids to hopefully be running my this summer. I think ZERO THREE SI can vouch for the knowledge end of things. SO if any of you have questions, Shoot away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....holla at cha' boy!!!!! My man knows his stuff and that ain't no joke.

myeverlovinsir Don't worry about it bro.

I thought ur tread was great, I feel you have the right to say what u want and if u didn't want to mention anyone so be it. I just thought the detailed pics and the info was very insightful and thats what counts. If epee wants promote his machanic so be it. I don't think this discredits anyone. It is a hugh project to swap anything so of course alil help doesn't matter " and after all it's myeverlovinsir swap adn he paid so techniquely he did do it" if u ask me. Who cares if myeverlovinsir had some help or not. I enjoyed readin his tread and thats that. Anyways all in all i just want to say Thanks myeverlovinsir for sharing ur experience with ur fellow ephatchers.
    I was a great tread. Now have fun with ur ride ;)

I just don't want to see this Ephatch.com turn into another ClubSi haters. Can't we all just get along. After all it's just our Hobby.
    ...sorry thats just my 2 cents in...
    Last edited by KeNnYtAkEr; 02-12-2004 at 09:12 AM.

Re: myeverlovinsir Don't worry about it bro.

Originally posted by KeNnYtAkEr
    If epee wants promote his machanic so be it.
    Joe is NOT my mechanic and hasn't worked on my car...I mentioned he is a great guy. This is a bunch of Days Of Our Lives crap. Let's keep repeating ourselves here - I asked myeverlovinsir a question about the shop in the pics he posted then HE FREAKED OUT and started deleting posts everywhere. About what, I don't know and don't care.

When everyone is done rubbing backs and holding hands here, let's get back to some good tech info.

Who cares if myeverlovinsir had some help or not. I enjoyed readin his tread and thats that. Anyways all in all i just want to say Thanks myeverlovinsir for sharing ur experience with ur fellow ephatchers.
    Ditto!

When everyone is done rubbing backs and holding hands here, let's get back to some good tech info
    We have been rubbing backs and holding hands here before you showed up and will continue to do so.:smilem: :banana:

It's over so lets move on.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information