Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    dont copy my text, fucker downhil's Avatar
    who cares....

ephatch member

Thumbs up

hi

Glen IMO has put more into this board about the engine than anyone else. the route he chose to mod his car was something that I was extremely looking forward to reading. The thread about the head swap whether it was done by himself or not was the most informative thread ive ever read and was looking forward to reading about the type r tranny swap. Hopefully he'll be back.

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    Glen IMO has put more into this board about the engine than anyone else. the route he chose to mod his car was something that I was extremely looking forward to reading. The thread about the head swap whether it was done by himself or not was the most informative thread ive ever read and was looking forward to reading about the type r tranny swap. Hopefully he'll be back.
    Then why did he erase the threads? There was some great info on there to share. I'm getting a lot of finger pointing towards me for starting some silly "man hunt". I simply asked him basically if he did the work and poof the threads dissapear.

Originally posted by SiR_d1
    its IceD out N CALI all over agian:D
    so what did happen to iced out n cali? I missed that one

Originally posted by epee
    Then why did he erase the threads? There was some great info on there to share. I'm getting a lot of finger pointing towards me for starting some silly "man hunt". I simply asked him basically if he did the work and poof the threads dissapear.

Erasing the thread had nothing to do with the knowledge that he has shared with the board. Who cars who pointed any fingers this isnt high school. Im assuming that he did it for a good reason and not to cover up who actually did the work, in the end its not who did what but who learned what.

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    so what did happen to iced out n cali? I missed that one

Nobody seems to know, he just stopped posting.

With so much drama in the L-B-C it's kinda hard bein Snoop D-O double G...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

claiming someone else's work as your own is kind of eeeh. I never read the threads, but one thing glenn did that I always appreciated was take in depth pictures.

oh well. and I'll add that I'm not sure about what exactly happened, so i'm not taking sides here. just kinda sucks that glen got run off.

maybe myeverlovin was takin out of context. when he said "i did the swap" he really meant i bought all the stuff and went to a place and was VERY involved with the install, which it appears as though he was. i'm sure he didn't just drop the car off and pick it up later when it was done. it's kinda like when someone says he bought a new car and he bought a 90 240 or something. it's new to him. saying i bought a "new" car shouldn't automatically imply brand spanking new off the lot. i hate it when my people think that way. one of my friends does that. no one says hey i bought a car or man i really want a car. you always say new car because you never had it before, right? does this bug anybody else or is it just me? :D

These are my confessions Zero Three Si's Avatar
    Erasing the thread had nothing to do with the knowledge that he has shared with the board. Who cars who pointed any fingers this isnt high school. Im assuming that he did it for a good reason and not to cover up who actually did the work, in the end its not who did what but who learned what.
    Exactly...who the fock cares if he portrayed that he did his own head swap...I sure as hell don't care. As long as the info got on ephatch...Jaydub's grandma could have put his type s head on and I still wouldn't care.

So an EP member is cool if he puts alot of informative posts on EPHAT???? Ummmm....okkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by Zero Three Si
    Exactly...who the fock cares if he portrayed that he did his own head swap...I sure as hell don't care. As long as the info got on ephatch...Jaydub's grandma could have put his type s head on and I still wouldn't care.

So an EP member is cool if he puts alot of informative posts on EPHAT???? Ummmm....okkkkkkkkkkkk

Well Zero I guess 1 out of 2 aint bad. Do me a favor and please point out where I mentioned that Glen was 'cool' or even insinuated it in anything ive ever written. Whats that, you cant; thats what I thought. Now the facts; I stated that IMO I thought he had contributed the most out of anyone here towards the development of our engines aftermarket possibilities. Remember when Hondata 1st came out? Glen was exremely instrumental working with them to develop the original flash and than the current flash after detonation was detected. He's posted the 1st how to for installing the hondata IMG and overbored throttle body. He basically was a pioneer for the head swap (as far as going into that much detail), and was on his way with the DC5R tranny swap. His future plans included the JRSC which I also plan to go with and was looking forward to his write up. Any questions?

Nobody seems to know, he just stopped posting.
    I seem to remember reading that he took offence when people were starting to call him a post whore and that he was adding nothing to the site. If you were to backtrack and read the majority of his posts they only consisted of a few words let alone sentences

So I guess when ever you get 'called out' so to speak, you're suppose to leave and never come back:D

Originally posted by SiR_d1
    I seem to remember reading that he took offence when people were starting to call him a post whore and that he was adding nothing to the site. If you were to backtrack and read the majority of his posts they only consisted of a few words let alone sentences

Yeah, I remember his posts added little, if anything, but never read where he was called out about it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information