Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Anybody heard from myeverlovinsir?

Originally posted by DavidT
    Anybody heard from myeverlovinsir?
    nada, I'm sure he's still surfing around...probably under a different name

ephatch member

Thumbs down

So let me get this straight..He told everyone he did the headswap himself, but in actuallality(sp?) it was joe that did it? Then Epee posted here trying to give Joe credit, and then Mylover deletes the thread because he got caught lying?

Originally posted by SiBoy
    So let me get this straight..He told everyone he did the headswap himself, but in actuallality(sp?) it was joe that did it? Then Epee posted here trying to give Joe credit, and then Mylover deletes the thread because he got caught lying?
    well...yeap...that is correct. The myever just takes off and never to be seen again on ephatch

Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
    well...yeap...that is correct. The myever just takes off and never to be seen again on ephatch
    You have to admit that shit is still pretty funny:D

Originally posted by SiR_d1
    No. Regardelss of the circumstances, ephatch lost an extremely valuable member. The site will suffer just as bad as when Steve left if not more. You guys have no idea the information SIR gave to the site and what was going to come.

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    No. Regardelss of the circumstances, ephatch lost an extremely valuable member. The site will suffer just as bad as when Steve left if not more. You guys have no idea the information SIR gave to the site and what was going to come.
    I was here from just about the start, I know...we never would have known shit if he hadn't posted up about the type s head swap.

He had good info. No doubt. Very motivated.

That would still be pretty embarassing if you got caught on a lie like that. Careful boys and girls, that pride can make you look like a total jerk one day.

Originally posted by Dunrick

That would still be pretty embarassing if you got caught on a lie like that. Careful boys and girls, that pride can make you look like a total jerk one day.
    Word

He had good info. No doubt. Very motivated.

Agreed.

ephatch member
    Well Mylover thought he knew alot, I am friends with Joe at SCC, I knew that Joe was doing the swap, I kept my mouth shut not screw up his pipe dream, his theories about motors where OK at best. I am also friends of Tom Payn of Payn Tech.. Him and myself included have alot of indepth knowledge of the k series motors. Tom the designer of the Dart Block and Engineer behind the Mr. Gakest Beast Motor, I a Master Certified Honda Tech with a lot of knowledge in the K series stuff now. I used to be big in the B and H and F series motors. We are both building K24 hybrids to hopefully be running my this summer. I think ZERO THREE SI can vouch for the knowledge end of things. SO if any of you have questions, Shoot away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jdmpwr
    SO if any of you have questions, Shoot away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jdmpwr I had a question, I PM'd you ;)

this is what I mean when I say what happened to Myever to be funny because in all honestly who gives a shit if he lied. If you get caught it, admit it, and move on.

People on this site have the tendency to try and impress a bunch of people who they don't know, and who they will probably never meet.

The fact that he left over this just goes to show he took this site way to seriously and its probably best that he left, because if getting caught in a lie by a bunch of people you don't know can make you that embarrassed you feel you have to leave than something's not right here. I can understand laying low for a bit but do leave completely is just stupid.

Hence

Originally posted by SiR_d1

im still pretty new on the site but even if he was lying he still gave us alot of knowledge on the type-s head swap. Must suck to be caught like that.

Originally posted by fsugatorbait
    Then why did he leave. What's the big deal here. A couple people ask a simple question and the dude jets. Who cares who actually did the work...the info was good for the community as a whole.

Oh well. There are people like jdmpwr and Tom Payn (Payntech) spending gobs of time and money to "uncode" all of the K series variants. Sounds like they have some interesting findings so far and more information to come.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information