Close

Question ep's ride height (what to do?)

i've got an 02 ep and want to lower it about an inch to 1-1/2 inches for handling reasons(beside the minivan problem). what's a good way to do this at a reasonable price. i'd like to do the work myself. what do i need? ,springs,cambers kit,tools,etc..
    i'm also rollin on the stock 15's with p205/55/15 rubber. thanks for all advice. i bought an ep, not a silverado 4x4!:yellm:

Re: ep's ride height (what to do?)

Originally posted by GODZILLA
    i've got an 02 ep and want to lower it about an inch to 1-1/2 inches for handling reasons(beside the minivan problem). what's a good way to do this at a reasonable price. i'd like to do the work myself. what do i need? ,springs,cambers kit,tools,etc..
    i'm also rollin on the stock 15's with p205/55/15 rubber. thanks for all advice. i bought an ep, not a silverado 4x4!:yellm:
    You have many choices when it comes to a drop. Eibach prokit drops you 1" all around, there are members here who have it.

EIBACH PRO KIT: CIVIC SI 02-UP
    $224.00

H&R SPORT SPRING: CIVIC SI 02-UP 2" all around will need camber for this.
    $149.00

PROGRESS SPORT SPRING: CIVIC SI 02-UP 1.8 Inch Drop (FR) & 1.5 Inch Drop (RR)
    $149.00

Tein Springs $139.00 shipped 1.5 inches in the front and 1.4 inches in the rear.

Showstoppers will have better prices. You can get away with not using a camber kit on these. Just rotate and balance often to keep tread even.

Here are great directions from Hondaman
    http://www.pryor.ws/honda/gallery1.htm
    Last edited by Peking; 02-04-2004 at 04:10 PM.

Happy with Tein s tech springs here..

Thread Information