Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hmmm.. I don't use my visors... So I wouldn't really know. But then again I do have limo tint on my car.. ;)

u JDM freak:D

Originally posted by dofu
    if you paying for a mirror, get convex... it could eliminate all your blind spots if you adjust it right. i dont even need to turn my head right now
    You don't need no steenkin' Broadway mirror to eliminate your blind spots. You just have to adjust your mirrors properly. I just have the stock mirrors, and I have no problems. I never have to look over my shoulder or anything.

Also, convex mirrors would annoy me because it would make it more difficult to tell how far away other cars are. How would I know if I can safely cut someone off or not?

when i first got my car i was like, "hell no i'm not getting one of those damn mirrors." but then for my bday my friend got me one. i stuck it in the trunk until i came over to his house to install my intake and he asked where the mirror was. i was like, "oh, uh, it's in the back i haven't gotten around to installing it yet." he said, "dude put that shit on now it's gonna be sweet" i was like, uhhhh ok. so i put it on and i hated it. it's weird and disorienting. so i think to myself, ill just take it off and put it on whenever i see him. so i do that for a while then i get lazy and just keep it there. now it feels weird to drive a car without one. i have to take it with me when i drive someone else's car. :D

Well, I just put my mirror on and I love it!!! Its not convex, but it is blue. I love it cuz everything is blue. As for the blind spots, it doesn't work for me. I still use my side mirrors. Oh well, I love blue.. Hehheh.. :D

i will never part with my broadway mirror... if i have to drive someone elses car, or a rental, i make sure i take my broadway mirror with me. :)

Hahahahah, now your a TRUE JDM FREAK!!!:D

i was thinking of getting one then i realized that i can see the whole rear windown and even the c pillars in my stock mirror. SO there is no use for a broad mirror

I like it, and its dirt cheap. Plus you get a better view if you have HOTTiEs in the back.. ;) :D

Awesome

I have the broadway mirror convex..love it. I hate driving another car w/o it.

I cannot drive my car without one, when I was stationed in Japan, just about every car had one. I brought mine to the Honda dealership with me on the day I bought my car.

Ok what does this thing look like installed?

do we really need a 360mm rear view mirror? that seems kinda big to me. what is the bonus of having a blue tint over it?

I will take a pic of it tomorrow..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information