Close

redline every shift!!!!!!

who has tien springs

hello just orded tien springs from chuck at show stoppers. just wondering who has them and what they have to say. and any pics of them lowered wit 17s and 45 series profile

try doing a search in the members profile section. Just put in the word tein and you should get some results. I know that Type X has some pics of his ride with 17's on teins. His ride looks damn good.

17" on 45 looks perfect...

thats what I got w/ Tein...

I second that, perfect drop, less than two finger wheel gap.

Has anyone actually gotten an alignment w/the Tein springs? The reason why i'm asking is because i want to know if you were able to adjust the rear back to factory spec, with or without a rear camber kit? It seems that when you drop the Ep the camber changes differently on all four sides. The front should be able to adjust w/o a camber kit.

Also how does it ride over sewer gutters on the highway?(say doing like 70mph) I remeber my rear (Neuspeed/Tokico illumina's on EG) the spring use to fly off the shock perch.

Which is heavier the 01+civic coupe or the Ep? Does anybody know?

Originally posted by todaCspec
    Has anyone actually gotten an alignment w/the Tein springs? The reason why i'm asking is because i want to know if you were able to adjust the rear back to factory spec, with or without a rear camber kit? It seems that when you drop the Ep the camber changes differently on all four sides. The front should be able to adjust w/o a camber kit.

Also how does it ride over sewer gutters on the highway?(say doing like 70mph) I remeber my rear (Neuspeed/Tokico illumina's on EG) the spring use to fly off the shock perch.

Which is heavier the 01+civic coupe or the Ep? Does anybody know?
    Ep's are heavier. The spring rate is low on the teins however I haven't noticed any issues with them. It's a good drop. Not bouncy at all, good for daily driving.

Thread Information