Close

Thread: Seibon CF lip

ephatch member

Seibon CF lip

Does anyone know where I can get the Seibon carbon Fiber front lip? Thanks.

www.afsmotorsports.com carries seibons stuff, but make sure it will fit a USDM bumper the one on their website is JDM only

http://www.afsmotorsports.com/

It's for JDM front bumpers only.

ephatch member

Im an idiot

How do the bumpers differ?

Re: Im an idiot

Originally posted by jdmwagon
    How do the bumpers differ?
    i find this question rather ironic considering your name is "jdmwagon".

Registered User SuperRacerTypeR's Avatar
    Dude, i dont recommend get seibon product, bcuz i got Type-R body kit from them, Seibon product fit poorly,(missing 1/4 of inch on the side skirts) i called them to return it and they wont exchange or return it. so im screwed.... and remmember they guarantee 6mos crap,doesnt exist.. so dont get their products:'(

ephatch member

4g63dsm

I am glad you find irony in my name 4G63DSM. It is because the last project I worked on was an EE2 Honda Civic Wagon. Hence jdmwagon . Flame on bro.

i believe he was directing the irony more towards you not knowing the most obvious piece of jdm information on the ep3, rather than whether or not your ep is jdm or not.

ephatch member
    Originally posted by SuperRacerTypeR
    Dude, i dont recommend get seibon product, bcuz i got Type-R body kit from them, Seibon product fit poorly,(missing 1/4 of inch on the side skirts) i called them to return it and they wont exchange or return it. so im screwed.... and remmember they guarantee 6mos crap,doesnt exist.. so dont get their products:'(
    Their fiberglass and urethane stuff comes from a different factory then their carbon stuff, so they will have a different quality because 2 diffent companies make it

ephatch member

so..

I don't really care what he said or meant because it does not pertain to the question I asked. If he didn't have an answer why post? And my EP isnt JDM, nor did i say it was. I understand the difference in appearance, and that the JDM bumper doesn't bolt on due to the reinforcements. Is it not possible to mod the Seibon lip to fit?
    Last edited by jdmwagon; 02-10-2004 at 10:07 PM.

Registered User SuperRacerTypeR's Avatar

Re: so..

Originally posted by jdmwagon
    I don't really care what he said or meant because it does not pertain to the question I asked. If he didn't have an answer why post? And my EP isnt JDM, nor did i say it was. I understand the difference in appearance, and that the JDM bumper doesn't bolt on due to the reinforcements. Is it not possible to mod the Seibon lip to fit?
    HAHAA, nothing is inevitable as long as u got $, thats y i post, get it? and people post b/c they want to.

jdm bumpers are shorter and have a different grill JDMfanboi! just adding cf to make the lip longer won't make it fit right. if you have the cash, have someone mold a piece out of the usdm type-r style lip showstoppers is offering, JDMfanboi!

Thread Information