Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by BLUEEP
    YOU DO NOT WANNA T INTO THAT LINE THERE IS 60PSI OF FUEL THERE NOT A GOOD IDEA. IT WILL LEAK. YOU NEED A SERVICE PORT (WHICH HONDAS DON'T HAVE.) YOU NEED TO DO LIKE SCRIPTER SAID. TAP INTO THE RAIL.
    60 PSI? WHAT'S HE DOING TAPPING INTO THE LINE WHILE THE CAR IS RUNNING???

Maybe your car is different, but I don't think I had any fuel pressure at all when I opened my line. It did leak a little, the amount of fuel that was in the hose right there.

LOL RSX_FACTOR.... Scripters tha all knowing 16sec Honda Tech... He's got the skills to tap fuel lines when the cars running :confusem:

SCripters and BlueEP are banned? hmmmmm ok... but anyways my mechanic tapped the fuel line. he just cut it in half used a heat gun to open the inner plastic lining and voila it fits perfect.

umm, when the car is running the little t-fitting you get in the nx kit is timy that is he said you should not tap into the fuel line. the safest way to do it is tap into the fail. but hey it is only fuel and yeah cut it in half. so when or if the t tap does fail, no biggie it will just spary all over the header but that won't cause a fire will it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information