Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

New CybernationTurbo Stage I record 2003 Civic SI

New Stage I record 2003 Civic SI 279.5whp 228 tq running Guardian Cybernation's new self-tuning piggy back computer

http://www.cybernationmotorsports.com/

ephatch member

Re: New CybernationTurbo Stage I record 2003 Civic SI

Originally posted by Pir8pete
    New Stage I record 2003 Civic SI 279.5whp 228 tq running Guardian Cybernation's new self-tuning piggy back computer

http://www.cybernationmotorsports.com/
    I wonder How much that'll run ya... As well as if it still uses stock engine to pull those #'s.

Late Night IL E-thug BlackSi613nin's Avatar
    "With our new Guardian EI (Cyber nation

omg... this is making me dizzy... i want... that much ... HP...

dayum. cybernation must have seen sfp coming and kicked things up a notch. props to cybernation.

UGH... so tempting to just throw this onto my Visa card... but i'll most likely cry my eyes out afterwards.

hrm, S13 240SX w/RB26DETT, or this kit....damn my head is startin to hurt

Damn! Those are some very impressive numbers.... That would be... convenient... :D 280 hp.... at the wheels, so... stock WHP is like 137? Damn Cybernation doubles that... I watched an 00 Si dyno 288.8 WHP.... Pretty crazy...

Wow, S2000 turbo cars are running 290-310WHP. This EP isn't that far away.

and i was thinkin bout normal aspirated... what was i thinkin bout??? it would cost so much in parts to get even close to 300hp goin n/a...
    but it would be nice to have that power without boost... damn... im sooo confused now... i guess i'll sleep on it for a few months or years...

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    OMFG!

Ok, I'm not worried about the extra 3 ponies but I am intrested in the whole "self tunning" aspect. I have to find out what it would cost me to switch up from the apexi to this Guardian thingie.
    Also - it intregues me that they stated the power was made @ 7000rpm... I assume it's not a typo and they have found a way to increase rev limit without hondata...

Oh, I am so calling them up NOW!!!!

Eric :D

Originally posted by esmith13
    OMFG!

Ok, I'm not worried about the extra 3 ponies but I am intrested in the whole "self tunning" aspect. I have to find out what it would cost me to switch up from the apexi to this Guardian thingie.
    Also - it intregues me that they stated the power was made @ 7000rpm... I assume it's not a typo and they have found a way to increase rev limit without hondata...

Oh, I am so calling them up NOW!!!!

Eric :D
    Eric, they offered to increase my revlimiter but I was scuured. :(

I'm calling too. :)

Steve
    I accept and embrace the ricer in me...

2016 DGM STi

FUCK you! I like 'em!! esmith13's Avatar
    here's the deal on that to my understanding...

The A3 head CAN handle 7700rpms JUST FINE like hondata claims - however it CANNOT handle it under 10psi for very long...

Sooooo - this is one of those "do it when/if you can, but get the head built asap and drive responsably in the meantime" kinda deals.

I'm callin first thing tomorrow... I get an answering machine now, so I guess they closed for the holiday. :(

Eric

wow i need to win the lottery so i can get this. That is some impressive numbers

esmith nice avatar :D

Hot from the cybernation forums:

280whp Civic SI stage I
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another 80hr week.

The self-tuning Guardian was tested last week on a 25psi stage III RSX-S. This week we took the computer and installed it on a stock Civic SI EP3. The car ran perfectly naturally aspirated on 550cc injectors. We then installed a CN Civic stage I turbo kit using no return line and keeping the stock fuel pump in place. Guardian learned and adapted the new environment and auto adjusted the tuning accordingly. So far the Guardian has exceeded our expectations, a 400 whp car, a 280whp car and a stock car all running 550cc injectors were precision tuned without any modifications or any human tuning intervention. With Guardian's EI (embedded intelligence) self-tuning a high power turbo car is no longer a Cybernation dream but a reality.

With Guardian we now have a Stage I Civic that at 7000rpm puts out more hp and tq than most force-fed RSX-S bolt-on s. 279.5whp 228tq. The only upgraded part of the fuel system was the injectors (no return line, no FMU, no inline or upgraded in-tank fuel pump, no Apexi, no BM, boosting to 12 psi). The next step is a revised RSX base model and Civic Si stage I turbo kit that will cost $3699 making it the lowest cost and highest performing bolt-on turbo kit available for those models. The kits will be sold with Guardian revision A at 9 psi producing 270whp 215tq.

HTH

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information