Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roof Scoop???

When im done with my lil project and get on the cover of import tuner we'll see what you say about my roof scoop.:p

super street reader here

ephatch member
    Originally posted by nosnorb_808
    When im done with my lil project and get on the cover of import tuner we'll see what you say about my roof scoop.:p
    tacky, stupid, useless, bad taste, but thats just me :)

hmm... i never understood this phenomenon... i dont understand it... why do ppl want to do all these ugly things to thier cars???
    oh well... why should i care? they just make my car look that much cleaner... so go ahead and get the carbon fiber roof scoop, and check this out... paint it too but you'll also need neon lights, and a metal fast and furious wing too, oh and lets not forget the altezza tail light... or better yet, (LED link) , and then all you'd need is the intercooler lookin intake, and crazy troy lee designs body graphics...

Originally posted by dofu
    hmm... i never understood this phenomenon... i dont understand it... why do ppl want to do all these ugly things to thier cars???
    oh well... why should i care? they just make my car look that much cleaner... so go ahead and get the carbon fiber roof scoop, and check this out... paint it too but you'll also need neon lights, and a metal fast and furious wing too, oh and lets not forget the altezza tail light... or better yet, (LED link) , and then all you'd need is the intercooler lookin intake, and crazy troy lee designs body graphics...
    ROFL :D Yeah good luck with getting on the cover of the mags. Have you seen some of the members here who do get in the mags?

well i thought id be a nice guy and get you the link to this super neato spoiler here you go super cool wingif this doesnt get you on the cover of import tuner i dont know what will

anyways good day and good riceing

So what does a functional roof scoop do? Does it actually get air to the engine or does it do something else?

Originally posted by Rueda del Queso
    So what does a functional roof scoop do? Does it actually get air to the engine or does it do something else?
    A functional scoop is an intake for air. Like a snorkle for a off-road jeep.

Originally posted by nosnorb_808
    i'll say look at that gay ep with a roof scoop on the cover of import tuner.

btw import tuner is a rice boy mag
    Last edited by 4g63dsm; 02-16-2004 at 03:22 AM.

Originally posted by Rueda del Queso
    im guessin that there are many things you can do with a roof scoop... i remember an older model porsche gt? using one as a air scoop for its intake... and racers will use it to ventilate thier helmets and suits... if im wrong... correct me, but thats what i remember it being used for...

Originally posted by 4g63dsm
    btw import tuner is a rice boy mag
    but the girls in there be lookin good, until lately at least...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information