Close

Fiber Images lip kit question

I'm just wondering what the fitament on the kit is. I've been drooling at the pics of it on 02SilverSiHB's car for so long that I'm starting to consider getting one. Just wondering how much drilling/taping/glueing is required to install. Also, is $1275 a good price for it or can it be found for cheaper?

i just ordered this kit a couple weeks ago. and this is the way it is: that price is good, but the shipping KILLS you!! it comes out to about 1400 w/ shipping. and it takes at least two or more weeks cuz they have to make the kit after you order it. i dont know about the fitment or installing or anything, but i should find out by the end of this week HOPEFULLY! (i cant wait... ive been waiting about two weeks now for the kit to get here!)

Ah, very cool. Where did you order from, axronline.com?
    Keep me informed as to how the install goes, and take some pics if that's at all possible :D

i ordered mine from aeiperformance.com ( i believe that is it). its alter ego imports... and the guy, rob slayden, was awesome... he even searched around for the cheapest shipping and had to call me back once he found it, which was cool cuz it saved me a hundred bucks or so. he says not many people at all have ordered the kit, and he is going to post pics of my car on the website, because the only one they have is the D3 car i believe. i will definitely post pics during install as well as after (if it will EVER get here... ive been saying 'ill post pics' forever, and it is making me look bad... haha)

is there a pic of this lip?

if you want a picture of the lip, then check out 02silversihb... he has this lip kit, it is not just a front lip, it is a front lip, sideskirts, and rear... all in carbon fiber. nobody has gotten it painted yet, but i plan to paint it due to lack of money. in the photoshop section there is a photoshop that 02silversihb did of his car with some black slipstreams (the rims i already have and am waitin on the kit to put them on). ill post some pics when i get the kit on and everything else.!!! ive been waiting too long for how much i freakin paid for shipping and everything.

lol... the best things in life come with sacrifices...

ken's words of wisdom;)

Thread Information