Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New member showin my new ride

Hey guys and gals, I just bought my '04 Civic Si last week. I needed something practical to drive around and get my ass to work, etc. So I bought this instead. :D I'm a Chevy man at heart and always swore up and down I'd never drive a Honda. But I realized it doesn't matter who makes the machine, but the quality of the machine. I now respect Hondas. As of this posting I'm up to 506 miles. I love it. I haven't got to go full bore on it yet. My plans for it: NOTHING! I know it sounds weird (especially if you knew me in person) but I plan to leave it stock.... for now. I also have my S-10 that needs finished first. I will probably finish that, then buy a brand new dualy to play with or do somethings to my Honda after I get rid of the pick-up truck. Here is a picture of it after I brought it home the first day. Nothin real fancy but I'm proud of it!

Hi, and dont worry the modding bug will infect you too! ~ Enjoy your new ride.

I have had a full blown case of 'modding' for a few years. But all the symptoms go towards the pick-up truck. I'll link a few pics of it after my lunch break for anyone thats interested.

Yeh man...the modding bug is deadly...post up those pics of the s10
    The Original Noob with Boobs

Nice light show... did you weld plates on the frame to spark it up like that?
    I had the s-10 bug before I caught the Honda bug. I had a 91 grey primer and blue S-10 with a 305 in it. Then I bought a Honda and haven't looked back (probably because all the guys with V8's are in front of me, hehehe). From a reliability, daily driver standpoint, I love my Hondas (this is my third Honda since the bowtie). I wouldn't mind a project truck though if I get a little extra cash. Good luck with the S-10 (you shouldn't need any luck with the Honda).

I have blocks of titanium that bolt to the crossmember in front. Titanium creates the bright white sparks rather than orange that steel would create. No V8 in my truck, just the basic 4.3 Vortec. I also have an 88 Blazer as my screen name suggests, but its in terrible shape.

welcome to the board, and i'm glad you're now part of the honda family.. it won't let you down man.. enjoy!:D

I found the secret cup holder on the left today and the secret stash compartment under the cup holders in the center. Neeto! I wish the center console thing was lockable though.

Nice Ep, just like mine, Black!

Welcome to the club.

Sorry for the ignorance... like I said I've been a chevy man all my life. But whats the signifigance of the EP? Whats it stand for, etc?

It's what they call our cars,our Style of car anyway. It's in your VIN number.

It's called EP or a EP3

Believe me I asked the same question.

AHHH, I see. Thanks. Does anyone know Honda's engine code off hand for the motor?

Originally posted by s10blazed
    AHHH, I see. Thanks. Does anyone know Honda's engine code off hand for the motor?
    Your engine code is K20A3

Your VIN should start with SHHEP3 (I dunno why nobody ever uses the obvious sheep reference)

...hmmmm... 5 lug bolt pattern!!! Oh yesssss!!!:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information