Close

Thread: cuts

young JR Ewing

cuts

anyone have an si on h&r springs cut? if so how does it ride and handle. i was thinking about cutting my springs for a better look but i dont want to bounce or have sloppy handles.

Please dont do that. Cut class, Cut lines... anything but your springs.

Thumbs down

it looks retarded if u cut your springs. if you cant afford to mod your ride. dont do stupid stuff like that

for real dude, why would you buy aftermarket springs and then cut them? why not just buy some coilovers or something for about twice as much as the springs?! and then blow your stock shocks. if you want a ride that is lower than 2 inches, then you will be bouncin around after a while unless you get some koni's are something. i believe 2 inches is as low as an EP should go (this comes from an H&R owner... haha). but yeah... the 'car club' at my school usually cuts their springs... and they get made fun of at the local import meets every weekend. please dont disgrace the EP community by cutting your springs, especially AFTERMARKET springs!

I drive a Rice Rocket RacingCivicSi02's Avatar
    what are u thinking man. I have H&R it already so low. My 18" already look like it gonna rub. it look good. since it sits a couple of centimeter between the fender and the wheel. I wouldn't do it. H&R are already bouncy.

Thread Information