Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Greddy Dyno #'s

dont you guys think greddys ep3 kit is weak. those numbers are impressive but other kits make more power safely. Sure they cost more , but youll go faster.

yeah. i'm lost though. i thought the greddy kit was pushing 180 sumthin' whp. is this due to a new e-manage?

If he is in Cali, the highest octane there is 91 versus 94 here in Ohio. Fuel octane will also play a part as well as elevation and boost pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by WPB EP3
    dont you guys think greddys ep3 kit is weak. those numbers are impressive but other kits make more power safely. Sure they cost more , but youll go faster.
    I don't know, it seems to depend on whose dyno you're going by. 230 whp is great for $2200, but 180-190 isn't so great, especially for a turbo. People seem to be able to put down about 260-270 whp with an intercooler, which would be enough for me, and you could get that for about 3k all together if you shopped around. Not a bad deal, really. If you want more than that, I'd definitely go with another kit, though. I just wish we had more dynos of the greddy kit so we knew what kind of numbers to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by WPB EP3
    You also got to look at what your using it for. The Greddy kit uses a smaller turbo that will spool up quicker than the other kits that make more power. From what I understand the Greddy kit makes its power lower in the rev range. While that won't make a difference on a race car, it will probably be easier to drive on the street.

nice #'s :D....got some loot from selling my stocks at work... ordering greddy kit now

Quote Originally Posted by gr33nnugz
    nice #'s :D....got some loot from selling my stocks at work... ordering greddy kit now
    Did you get the kit?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information