Close

Unicron loves the shocker seattlecivic's Avatar

part number 2004 sideskirt clips

Hi guys, I picked up the clips that help hold on the 04 oem sideskirts on the 02-03's. It is "91503-SZ3-003" the cost is $4.60 a clip... total 20.02 here in Washington State :-)

So far, you just need two screws you already have, 2 clips, and a little bit of automotive 3M doublesided tape. It looks good. As soon as I figure out how to post pics, i'll post them.

this is a nub question, but how do I post pics? I see a lot of you guys have it from the tod racing or can we upload on here?

What did you pay for the side skirts? :tongue:

Originally posted by seattlecivic
    this is a nub question, but how do I post pics? I see a lot of you guys have it from the tod racing or can we upload on here?
    go to www.we-todd-did-racing.com and sign up for an acct than upload your pics and link them over here using the img tab. Did you pick the skirts up from a dealer?

Originally posted by 66elwood99
    What did you pay for the side skirts? :tongue:
    I picked them up off Ebay. They were brand new with the engine cover, front underlip"That rubber under our car", stock spoiler, sideskirts, and rear brake light for $255. Someone else on here said they wanted to bid, but they were black and my car is black :) I think I got lucky.

You guys should bargain for the Price on the Clip since $4.60 for a 2 pieces of platic is way too much.
    I went to Honda a couble of days ago and try to buy some new clips for the front bumper since about 4 of them broke off. Anyway, at first the guy started saying it would be 3 something for it, and he look it up at the computer and said $4.60. I was like WTF and tried to get him to give me the part # to the clip so I can look it up on the net. He said alright...then He said that he can do it for 2.30 each. So I brough 4 for $2.30.

Oh man, I didn't know you can bargain with the honda dealer on parts too :-) That is a good tip! Thanks.

Thread Information