Close

carbon fiber type r wing?!

does anybody have the carbon fiber type r wing? i want the wing, simply cuz its cheaper and it is a cleaner look i believe. but i havent seen or heard of anybody who had it, so im a lil scared of the quality of it. its still on ebay... ANYBODY!!!???

Re: carbon fiber type r wing?!

Originally posted by IIx 03 EP xII
    does anybody have the carbon fiber type r wing? i want the wing, simply cuz its cheaper and it is a cleaner look i believe. but i havent seen or heard of anybody who had it, so im a lil scared of the quality of it. its still on ebay... ANYBODY!!!???
    I havent heard of anyone with it so far. Not considering the mugen wing?

the mugen wing is about 100 bucks more... so i was just looking at this for a little cheaper replacement, but i want to know the quality, looks like i might have to be the guinea pig for the spoiler?!

it all depends on whether or not i sell my stockies and my clarion cd player...

ephatch member
    I was wondering the same thing I have a mugen wing and have not put it on my car yet, But i have been thinking about the type r wing to, so i might try the mugen wing and if i don't like the way it looks i will buy the type r

Thread Information