Close

I feel like a kid the night before xmas

Well, I decided to not order hondata and actually get some exterior stuff done. I ordered my spoilerdepot (ssm) ctr wing and jdm sidemarkers last night. I got my 215/45 toyos mounted on my rims so now there is NO gap with the progress drop.

My only frustration is the guy who is going to buy my alpine cd player has to wait until wednesday for his incoming check to go through before he can pay me. Now I have to wait until wednesday to order my usdm ctr kit. :p

I guess good things come to those who wait. I'm definitely going to have to make a new profile once everything is painted and installed. No rice here.

:)

how bad was the gap with the 40's on? i have progresses sitting in mty closet...

shouldve gotten hondata!!!!

what kind of alpine did you have btw?

The gap with the 205/40's were similar to an ep with the sportlines. The 45 series tire goes into the fenderwell.

The alpine is actually an older model, cda 7875.

I have done all motor stuff (bolt ons) so far and need to do something a little different. I'm satisfied with the 6800 redline for now. More than likely I will end up swapping an engine in the next year or so. my 151 and 132 dyno #'s are good enough for me.

Thread Information