Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New ICE!!!

what crap are you refering to? i dont put crap on my car. and why would i need spinning hubcaps when im rollin on 17inch hyperblack rev model 2's
    like i allready said more than once if you cant post something positive in my thread! GET THA FUCK OUT :) thank you drive through!
    did you still want the paint? you did say you thought about wanting to paint every piece of plastic in your car didnt you? and if your done with this why do you keep posting?
    Last edited by 03SiGuy; 03-15-2004 at 05:33 PM.

(_!_) O !
    Originally posted by 03SiGuy
    why is it ghetto? all i painted was the trim ring for the tweeters. i think it looks pretty good considdering it matches with the rest of the red trimmed interior.
    Silver always looks better on inside. It doesn't mean red is BAD, it stands out and you did a great job.

Thanks C1V1C ! :)

Did the mids screw right in to the factory hole or did you need any sort of spacer at all? How about depth wise, how far is the basket from hitting? Thanks!:D Great install by the way!

if you purchase them from crutchfield they come with free mouting kits. they fit very well with no clearance problems.
    one thing i would suggest would be to cut the plastic on the inside of the grill on the door panel. its about an 1/8 in thick and goes around the inside of the grill.
    Last edited by 03SiGuy; 03-17-2004 at 06:37 PM.

Originally posted by Z26
    Nice set-up, But I will never undersatnd why people would paint on the inside of their car. I think its ghetto.

yo Z26 ... i think the operative words in your post were when you said "I THINK ITS GHETTO". Age does not have anything to do with it. Maybe you should just come to grips with the fact that people have different opinions and like different things than you do. Saying your opinion in your first post was fine, but continuing on to insult someone by saying they will understand your opinion when they get older is pretty immature. I am with k20whiteboi269 on this one, as long as it was done right and lasts i think its a good addition to the interior.

I like

Your Install is great. gunna get mine done after i finnish a few other things. hey Z26 your car is ugly as shit, its all craka and looks about as bland as wheaties tastes. Oh wait im white I guess I should make comments about food. rice....how stupid is that

Re: I like

Originally posted by Hatchtastic
    Your Install is great. gunna get mine done after i finnish a few other things. hey Z26 your car is ugly as shit, its all craka and looks about as bland as wheaties tastes. Oh wait im white I guess I should make comments about food. rice....how stupid is that
    LOL....... :D Good Won !
    thanks for the nice comment.:)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information