Close

Talking Hondata ECU! READ

http://hondata.com/bb/viewtopic.php?p=456#456

follow this link, i registered for their forum and im trying to push for the development of a hondata ecu upgrade for our ep's!! everyone lets show them we want it!! register and show your support --joe

BTW: mods move this wherever you feel it will get the attention it needs. !!

Ps- hopefully they will soon register here on our site and give us updates!

Great idea! I'm with you on this! I love hondata! It's the shit. For those that do not know about hondata go here to get an idea by watching some of the vids, just download the ones at athe bottome: http://www.hondata.com/downloads.html
    also some dyno charts: http://www.hondata.com/dynocharts.html
    And go here for an overall few about hondata: http://www.hondata.com/quicktour.html

KO guyts i droped my 2 cents worth on there. !!!:p

GREAT GUYS KEEP IT COMING!!! --joe :)

posted

ephatch member
    Threw in my two cents :D

02 gone, 05 soon
    I droped a line to show that I want one.

ephatch member
    hey guys, they're already working on the K20A. they even have a page on their website that basically says STOP CALLING US!!!!!.

How do I know? You see that first post down at the bottom of the list in the applications forum? That was me (no shit)

Originally posted by 02-sir
    hey guys, they're already working on the K20A. they even have a page on their website that basically says STOP CALLING US!!!!!.

How do I know? You see that first post down at the bottom of the list in the applications forum? That was me (no shit)
    haha, I guess we better stop bugging them, or they'll decided to say the hell with the k20! :D

02sir, arent they only currently working on a hondata system for the k20a2 I KNOW THEY ARE WORKING ON THAT ENGINE!! BUT we need them to work on the K20a3 ecu for us and the base rsx, as far as i know they are not working on one yet. --joe

MPgrunt81
    posted... 02Sir, I read that page a long time ago... gotta keep the pressure up. Aren't their some minor differences between our engines and the rsx engine? How the this affect us?

ephatch member
    Yeah, I'm not sure how the differences in the K20a2 and k20a3 would affect people like Hondata. Even though the engines are physically different and require different maps, I've got to think the ECU architecture is almost identical. (just guessing). Anyway, I thing the K20A3 is going to be a really popular engine to turbo or supercharge, so I can't see them choosing not to support us, but you never know. Keeping the pressure up definitely can't hurt.
    :D

BTW the new monkey smiles are awesome!

I wanted to post the reply our newest member Hondata placed on the hondata.com message board in response to our wishes for a hondata system.:

"I have access to a Civic which I should be able to put on the dyno and test ECU modicfications over the next few weeks. If there is anyone close to Torrance CA who would like to participte in a Beta test program please contact the office and leave a name and number and the modifications you have." --posted by HONDATA

ANYONE FROM TORRENCE CA willing to help their efforts??? cmon guys! --joe :)

ephatch member
    that's good news! Good work 02blksi.

Thread Information