Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Comptech Exhaust

I have a custom exhaust right now but i'm thinking about going to a different kind of exhaust.So is comptech a good exhaust? I'm also trying to find the rpm censor for my shift light does anyone know were it's at.

ephatch member
    Comptech is a very good exhaust! The welding on it alone is worth the purchase. The sound isn't as deep or loud as the Tanabe or Apex-i but it still sounds good. The price is a little steep but you get what you pay for.

JDM TOOL
    I aggree Comptech is one of the best exhaust that you can get, Besides Spoon. Yes its expensive...but its well worth it. I actually have a Comptech catback on order right now, and I believe that it set me back $635.00 with shipping.

ephatch member
    $635 is a pretty good price shipped. Most shops that I've called are charging close to $700 without install. Let me know what you think of the exhaust when you get it. I'm either going to get the Comptech or the Buddy Club.

i like the apexi n1 when is that coming out.

ephatch member
    I've heard that its coming out within the next 4-6 weeks. Same with Greddy.

DC02Si
    I like the GREDDY. Which is better, the Greddy EVO or Comptech?

ephatch member
    IMO the Comptech is better. A lot better quality than the Greddy. Plus, a lot of people will have the Greddy whenever it comes out. You rarely ever see Comptech exhausts. Just my opinion though.

HEY K20ACTR! you got skunk2 coilovers??? i didnt know they came out yet, are they the ones specifically for the Si? how much and where? :D sorry for all the questions but those are the coilovers ive been waiting for, thanks for any info

comptech > greddy

ephatch member
    Skunk2 doesn't specifically make coilovers for the Si. They make them for the 01' Civics and up. They will still fit your car. I got them for $350 installed but that depends on what shop you go to. They usually run anywhere from $260 and up. Hope the info helps.

My last exhaust was a greddy and wasnt loud at all...never heard a comptech before...how is it compared to the greddy sound??

Febrezee
    Some one had way to much time on hand.... but nice job... IMO id rather have buddy club exhaust....

ephatch member
    The Buddy Club exhaust is nice but you have to do some mods for it to fit. The comptech fits right up and has the same quality if not higher than the Buddy Club.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information