Close

Question White specks in Carbon Fiber

Hey guys...alright i clean my carbon fiber wing all the time, and wax it with zymol. But i still have some white specks on the carbon fiber that show up from time to time. I am a really big neat freak and hate them. I was wondering would a clay bar work to get them off, or what should i use to do it. Has anyone else had this problem with there carbon fiber? Any help would be greatful! Im probley going down to get me a clay bar tomarrow to see what happens!

Re: White specks in Carbon Fiber

Originally posted by k20hatch
    Hey guys...alright i clean my carbon fiber wing all the time, and wax it with zymol. But i still have some white specks on the carbon fiber that show up from time to time. I am a really big neat freak and hate them. I was wondering would a clay bar work to get them off, or what should i use to do it. Has anyone else had this problem with there carbon fiber? Any help would be greatful! Im probley going down to get me a clay bar tomarrow to see what happens!
    Does it look like it is under the clear coat, or can you feel it with your finger?

Its on top... but i cant feel it with my finger! its wierd!

Thread Information