Close

ephatch member

Looking for this coilover system.

Hey everyone. Well, I'm trying to decide on what setup to go with. I've narrowed it down to 3 or 4.

Zeal B6 Full Coilover
    Tein Type Flex
    JIC-Magic FLTA2

And now I'm even considering D2's after looking at a thread or two. I've been looking for a seller of the Zeal coilovers but I haven't found any. Could someone let me know if you see 'em?

I'm also wondering what you guys think of these 3 or 4. The Tein and D2's seem to be the least expensive. But I wanted a full coilver where I can adjust the height without affecting the spring rates, which Zeal, Tein, and JIC-Magic can do. Not sure about the D2's though.

What do you guys think?
    Thx!

I haven't seen anyone selling the Zeal setup, at ALL. :( Not that I could afford it, but it'd be nice to see.

And I just went and looked on ClubRSX to see if any of them had the Zeal setup, apparently there are two known kits existing LOL!

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...highlight=Zeal

One last comparison: Check out the difference in location of the steering arm from the stock strut to the zeal one!

WOW!

i'd really consider the KW V2 coilovers, they won't rust or corrode, come w/helper springs to reduce harshness, also have the relocated steering link, and are competively priced at $1200 (for $1500 you get adj. bound and rebound the Version 3 coilovers) and their cust. service is excellent, just my $.02

**also in the most recent SCC, they show project Neon SRT-4 and the full threaded body coilovers w/adj. height and dampering (that you can buy from the dealer and not void your warrenty) are made by KW for Mopar.

Thread Information