Close

Thread: tail light

tail light

where can i buy those vinyly???the taillight looks nicer. cansomeone tell me where to buy them>?

Nice Post.
    :'(

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    Nice Post.
    LMAO

Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
    Nice Post.
    HA!

Re: tail light

Originally posted by speedking604
    where can i buy those vinyly???the taillight looks nicer. cansomeone tell me where to buy them>?
    Eh? What are you talking about :(

Mabey hes talking about the little red circle cut outs some ephatchers are doing with there taillights. I belive most-wanted did it to his...Here a pic...

They are a vinyl decal that fits right over the light. Makes it look SO much cleaner. You can tell in the pics, but it looks even better in person. You can't even see the decal unless you go right up to it, look very closely and run your finger over the light. Otherwise, it's seamless.

So er.... what, this doohickey makes your reverse lights red? Brilliant! Now my taillights, brakelights, turn signals and my reverse lights can all be exactly the same colour so everyone else can be thoroughly confused about what I'm planning to do next while on the road! Absolutely grand!

where can i buy those vinily???

Originally posted by HgSi
    So er.... what, this doohickey makes your reverse lights red? Brilliant! Now my taillights, brakelights, turn signals and my reverse lights can all be exactly the same colour so everyone else can be thoroughly confused about what I'm planning to do next while on the road! Absolutely grand!

hahaha... yeah maybe not such a good idea... esp when backing up.. unless it somehow shines white still?

I had sex with Katie too!
    Woke up the house laughing so hard!

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dang it, you people get funnier and funnier. i used to not laugh at these things...
    Formerly known as Plainol2k2si

one of my firends did this on his em2 it looks clean, but i think its kind of dumb because no one can tell when he is backing up since it shines red

Vermicious Knid oldschoolimport's Avatar
    go to a sign shop and ask to buy a piece of scrap red vinyl and show them about what size.

Thread Information