Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by phatfreeza
    hey man hook me up with that price! i can't find it at that price :(
    bought 'em at icbmotorsports in temple city CA = no shipping

i got some amber can light bulb paint and painted all the sidemarker on the bumper and the sidemarker on the side the same color....i also painted the turn signal light bulb and the upper headlight light bulb it looks nice...

Hey guys I bought my EP pre-owned and it did not come with any manuals. I am fairly mechanically inclined but have not took the time to look at the side marker and it installation or un-stallation of the original one. Are there any tips or tricks for getting the original one out and then putting the JDM ones in? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Here's whatcha do...
    stand beside your car...push the sidemarker towards the rear of the car and then take your other hand and try to pull up on the sidemarker where it is closest to the front. You can do this with one motion usually...if you use both hands. And push kinda hard because the first time is usually pretty tough...it'd be pretty hard to break anything. I can get you pictures when I get home, but I'm at work right now. Hope this helps...if you need anything else, let me know.
    The Original Noob with Boobs

Pics would be great, however the information that you just gave me is great, very helpful. Your help is greatly appreciated!

P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information